Friend and Rep Deny Miley Cyrus Dating Justin Gaston
Much contrary to the mounting speculation, a representative and friend of Miley Cyrus deny she's dating underwear model Justin Gaston, whom she's been spotted with during the weekend. Both her representative and friend insist she and Justin are just friends and nothing more.
Miley and Justin sparked dating rumors after they were seen walking hand-in-hand, heading for Sunday service at a church in Pasadena, California on September 14. The male model even was spotted later that day watching her performance at Disney's Concert for Hope.
A representative for Miley previously told People magazine that Justin is "a friend from Nashville." His representative added, the hunk "is visiting L.A. for the week", while a source close to Miley said the Disney star and Justin have "been spending a lot of time together while he's in town."
Despite the sketchy details of the status of their relationship, Miley and Justin added fuel to the dating rumors as they followed up their Sunday dates with a visit to L.A.'s Century City mall Monday, September 15. E! Online quoted its source as claiming to have seen them "holding hands the whole time" during the outing.
But, according to Miley's friend she and Justin "are just good friends." The friend continued, "I doubt her parents would approve of her dating someone five years older than her anyway." Miley's representative confirmed that the dating rumors are not true. No direct comment just yet from either Miley or Justin.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis