New Clips From 'America's Next Top Model' Transformation Episode
Tonight (September 17), The CW will air the transformation segment of "America's Next Top Model" and a bunch of new clips from the episode has been given out. Focusing on one contestant named Clark, one of the clips shows the 19-year-old going through extreme makeover from a blond to a brunette.
Clark is given more volume with extensions and her hair is dyed dark brown. Another model, Isis is given straight weave, and she is featured on the second clip where the photo shoot takes place in Malibu. The third clip shows the models in the judging room, particularly when Elina is called forward.
The episode which is titled "You're Beautiful, Now Change" and will air at 8:00 P.M., is featuring supermodel and designer Susan Holmes appearing as guest star, accompanying the models during the photo shoot.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Clip 3
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?