New Clips From 'America's Next Top Model' Transformation Episode
Tonight (September 17), The CW will air the transformation segment of "America's Next Top Model" and a bunch of new clips from the episode has been given out. Focusing on one contestant named Clark, one of the clips shows the 19-year-old going through extreme makeover from a blond to a brunette.
Clark is given more volume with extensions and her hair is dyed dark brown. Another model, Isis is given straight weave, and she is featured on the second clip where the photo shoot takes place in Malibu. The third clip shows the models in the judging room, particularly when Elina is called forward.
The episode which is titled "You're Beautiful, Now Change" and will air at 8:00 P.M., is featuring supermodel and designer Susan Holmes appearing as guest star, accompanying the models during the photo shoot.
- Clip 1
More America's Next Top Model News
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family
- Drake Denies Impregnating Instagram Model Layla Lace