New Clips From 'America's Next Top Model' Transformation Episode
Tonight (September 17), The CW will air the transformation segment of "America's Next Top Model" and a bunch of new clips from the episode has been given out. Focusing on one contestant named Clark, one of the clips shows the 19-year-old going through extreme makeover from a blond to a brunette.
Clark is given more volume with extensions and her hair is dyed dark brown. Another model, Isis is given straight weave, and she is featured on the second clip where the photo shoot takes place in Malibu. The third clip shows the models in the judging room, particularly when Elina is called forward.
The episode which is titled "You're Beautiful, Now Change" and will air at 8:00 P.M., is featuring supermodel and designer Susan Holmes appearing as guest star, accompanying the models during the photo shoot.
- Clip 1
More America's Next Top Model News
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser