New Clips From 'America's Next Top Model' Transformation Episode
Tonight (September 17), The CW will air the transformation segment of "America's Next Top Model" and a bunch of new clips from the episode has been given out. Focusing on one contestant named Clark, one of the clips shows the 19-year-old going through extreme makeover from a blond to a brunette.
Clark is given more volume with extensions and her hair is dyed dark brown. Another model, Isis is given straight weave, and she is featured on the second clip where the photo shoot takes place in Malibu. The third clip shows the models in the judging room, particularly when Elina is called forward.
The episode which is titled "You're Beautiful, Now Change" and will air at 8:00 P.M., is featuring supermodel and designer Susan Holmes appearing as guest star, accompanying the models during the photo shoot.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Clip 3
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show