Exclusive Preview of 'The Wolfman' at Halloween Horror Night
The month of horror is literally weeks away and with that in mind, a rare first look into forthcoming horror thriller "The Wolfman" is going to be debuted. Taking part in Universal Studios Hollywood's 2008 "Halloween Horror Night", the sneak peek will be presented as part of the theme park's unique "Terror Tram".
Set for the attendees riding along the "Terror Tram: The Nightmare Tour", the footage from Joe Johnston's classic 1941 horror reboot is said to be screened on the tram's LED screens towards the end of the ride. On the ride itself, it is noted that "Terror Tram" will take the attendees on an unforgettable experience that brings them from the studio's infamous landmarks, such as the Bates Motel and Psycho House, to the tortured landscape of "War of the Worlds".
"Halloween Horror Nights" will be kicked off on Friday, October 3 and will continue on consecutive weekends until Saturday, November 1. Putting forward the theme of "Live Your Worst Nightmare", it will start nightly at 7:00 P.M. and is promised to create Southern California's most intense Halloween experience. Tickets to this terrifying event can be obtained at Universal Studios Hollywood's official site.
Inspired by 1941 horror film from producer/director George Waggner, "Wolfman" is set in the late 1880s and follows Lawrence Talbot, a haunted-by-his-past nobleman who is forced to go back to his family estate and meet his estranged father after his brother vanishes. Seeking to find his brother and his murderer, he soon finds out a horrifying secret cursed upon him. The movie slated for April 3, 2009, stars Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Hopkins, Emily Blunt, Hugo Weaving and others.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences