Jonas Brothers Already Dated Fans, Believe to Spend Lives with Biggest Fan
Shortly after stating that they have no problems having fans as their girlfriends, Jonas Brothers reveal their confidence that one day they would have their biggest fans as life partners. Reaching out to their fans through a post, titled "Ask Us Anything" on their their MySpace blog, the band answer questions about dating and touring that are asked more than others.
Responding to the question of "Would you ever date a fan? OR Have you ever dated someone who is not famous?", the brothers wrote "The answer is YES." They continued revealing, "We have already dated fans or girls that are not celebrities. In fact, we really like to believe that the girl we will spend our lives with will be our biggest 'fan.'"
However, Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas refused to reveal who they are currently dating, or have dated in the past, writing "It is our rule to not talk about our personal lives, especially who we are dating. The same would be true if we were dating you."
The brothers then skipped the dating part and started writing about their tour plans. "Our next tour will be NEXT SUMMER. We are starting our TV show next week and will be busy with the show until then. We will be going out for special performances throughout the year. Hopefully we can make it to your area but we will not be out on an official tour until June or July," the threesome revealed.
The Jonas Brothers will continue answering fans' questions on their MySpace blog titled "Ask Us Anything" until unspecified time. They are set to take the stage Saturday, October 25 for the celebrity charity gala Carousel of Hope. The proceeds from the gala will benefit childhood diabetes.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full