Rumer Willis Taking Mac Taylor Part in 'CSI: NY'
Rumer Willis is going to guest appear in "CSI: NY". Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello has reported that the starlet who has recently starred alongside Anna Faris in "The House Bunny" will be tackling a character whose name coincides with the lead character Mac Taylor, played by Gary Sinise, on the series' 100th episode.
In the episode to be aired on November 19, she will be one of a serial killer's targets only because her name is Mac Taylor. Apart from this "CSI: NY" part, she has also been set to star in the October 12 episode of another television series "Army Wives". There, she will be portraying the wife of a soldier who is injured in Iraq.
In the meantime, "CSI: NY" special episode will see the joining in of new detective, portrayed by Julia Ormond, and the return of hip-hop artist Nelly as a club owner who is also a confidential informant to the forensic scientists. Praising the rapper's acting, executive producer Pam Veasey said, "He's a great actor. He really stepped up."
The second spin-off of CBS show "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" is going to enter its fifth season on Wednesday, September 24. Featuring Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Anna Belknap, Eddie Cahill and many others, it chronicles the investigations done by a team of New York City Police Department forensic scientists in solving murder crimes.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked