Rumer Willis Taking Mac Taylor Part in 'CSI: NY'
Rumer Willis is going to guest appear in "CSI: NY". Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello has reported that the starlet who has recently starred alongside Anna Faris in "The House Bunny" will be tackling a character whose name coincides with the lead character Mac Taylor, played by Gary Sinise, on the series' 100th episode.
In the episode to be aired on November 19, she will be one of a serial killer's targets only because her name is Mac Taylor. Apart from this "CSI: NY" part, she has also been set to star in the October 12 episode of another television series "Army Wives". There, she will be portraying the wife of a soldier who is injured in Iraq.
In the meantime, "CSI: NY" special episode will see the joining in of new detective, portrayed by Julia Ormond, and the return of hip-hop artist Nelly as a club owner who is also a confidential informant to the forensic scientists. Praising the rapper's acting, executive producer Pam Veasey said, "He's a great actor. He really stepped up."
The second spin-off of CBS show "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" is going to enter its fifth season on Wednesday, September 24. Featuring Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Anna Belknap, Eddie Cahill and many others, it chronicles the investigations done by a team of New York City Police Department forensic scientists in solving murder crimes.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure