Rumer Willis Taking Mac Taylor Part in 'CSI: NY'
Rumer Willis is going to guest appear in "CSI: NY". Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello has reported that the starlet who has recently starred alongside Anna Faris in "The House Bunny" will be tackling a character whose name coincides with the lead character Mac Taylor, played by Gary Sinise, on the series' 100th episode.
In the episode to be aired on November 19, she will be one of a serial killer's targets only because her name is Mac Taylor. Apart from this "CSI: NY" part, she has also been set to star in the October 12 episode of another television series "Army Wives". There, she will be portraying the wife of a soldier who is injured in Iraq.
In the meantime, "CSI: NY" special episode will see the joining in of new detective, portrayed by Julia Ormond, and the return of hip-hop artist Nelly as a club owner who is also a confidential informant to the forensic scientists. Praising the rapper's acting, executive producer Pam Veasey said, "He's a great actor. He really stepped up."
The second spin-off of CBS show "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" is going to enter its fifth season on Wednesday, September 24. Featuring Sinise, Melina Kanakaredes, Carmine Giovinazzo, Anna Belknap, Eddie Cahill and many others, it chronicles the investigations done by a team of New York City Police Department forensic scientists in solving murder crimes.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.
- Emotional Ariana Grande Seen for the First Time After Manchester Concert Bombing
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne