Jonas Brothers Too Busy to Date, Have No Problem Dating Fans
Often becoming the subject of public mock due to their celibacy vows, Jonas Brothers in fact are not against dating. They, on the other hand, would love to date, but have no time for it.
Speaking about dating and love, Kevin Jonas told the press, "We love to date, we really do, but it's almost impossible with our schedule." He continued saying, "We're on the road at least 265 days a year so forming any significant relationship with someone is too difficult [and] we really wouldn't want a girl we dated to be a fan."
Sticking to the celibacy vows that he and brothers Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas have made despite the many negative comments addressed to them, Kevin insisted "The rings are a constant reminder to live a life with values. It's a personal thing. Chastity is an interesting term. Wearing these rings is a private decision we made." He added, "It's a constant reminder, like putting a string around your finger to remember to wash your car or take your dog for a walk."
Also proclaiming that ladies and loving are the last things on their mind, the brothers however do not rule out having fans as their girlfriends. As for this, Nick stated "we want the girls we date to be our biggest fans. But it's nice to have other conversations, like where you've lived or what you've done in your life. It's fun to get to know someone that way too."
Having a hectic schedule, the brothers were last seen making an appearance at the Gibson Amphitheater at Universal Studios on Sunday, September 14 for a charity concert event. They were seen having a great time with their fans, signing autographs for them.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle