'Knight Rider' Uncovers K.I.T.T. Transformation Via Video Promo
Nearly a week leading to its season premiere, "Knight Rider" has hypened up its promotional effort by letting out a new video. The short footage highlights on KITT, the iconic talking car, and its transformation to a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR. It also allows fans to hear Val Kilmer, who voices the highly advanced mobile robot in the new series, saying, "Yeah, I'm good."
A sequel to the 1982 television series of the same title starring David Hasselhoff, "Rider" will follow the adventure of 23-year-old ex-Army Ranger and estranged son of Michael Knight, Mike Traceur, in becoming the new Knight Rider. The series reinvents KITT, which acronym now stands for "Knight Industries Three Thousand", as an artificially intelligence capable of hacking almost any system, transforming into other vehicles and using sophisticated holographic imagery to elude villains.
NBC will air the series' season premiere at 8:00 P.M. on September 24, 2008, a week after online video hosting service Hulu.com debuts the series on the Internet. Starring Justin Bruening, Deanna Russo, Wayne Kasserman and Kilmer, the series has been preceded by a television movie of the same name on February 17, providing viewers with a background story to the show.
"Knight Rider" Season 1 Promo:
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics