'Knight Rider' Uncovers K.I.T.T. Transformation Via Video Promo
Nearly a week leading to its season premiere, "Knight Rider" has hypened up its promotional effort by letting out a new video. The short footage highlights on KITT, the iconic talking car, and its transformation to a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR. It also allows fans to hear Val Kilmer, who voices the highly advanced mobile robot in the new series, saying, "Yeah, I'm good."
A sequel to the 1982 television series of the same title starring David Hasselhoff, "Rider" will follow the adventure of 23-year-old ex-Army Ranger and estranged son of Michael Knight, Mike Traceur, in becoming the new Knight Rider. The series reinvents KITT, which acronym now stands for "Knight Industries Three Thousand", as an artificially intelligence capable of hacking almost any system, transforming into other vehicles and using sophisticated holographic imagery to elude villains.
NBC will air the series' season premiere at 8:00 P.M. on September 24, 2008, a week after online video hosting service Hulu.com debuts the series on the Internet. Starring Justin Bruening, Deanna Russo, Wayne Kasserman and Kilmer, the series has been preceded by a television movie of the same name on February 17, providing viewers with a background story to the show.
"Knight Rider" Season 1 Promo:
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked