'Knight Rider' Uncovers K.I.T.T. Transformation Via Video Promo
Nearly a week leading to its season premiere, "Knight Rider" has hypened up its promotional effort by letting out a new video. The short footage highlights on KITT, the iconic talking car, and its transformation to a Ford Mustang Shelby GT500KR. It also allows fans to hear Val Kilmer, who voices the highly advanced mobile robot in the new series, saying, "Yeah, I'm good."
A sequel to the 1982 television series of the same title starring David Hasselhoff, "Rider" will follow the adventure of 23-year-old ex-Army Ranger and estranged son of Michael Knight, Mike Traceur, in becoming the new Knight Rider. The series reinvents KITT, which acronym now stands for "Knight Industries Three Thousand", as an artificially intelligence capable of hacking almost any system, transforming into other vehicles and using sophisticated holographic imagery to elude villains.
NBC will air the series' season premiere at 8:00 P.M. on September 24, 2008, a week after online video hosting service Hulu.com debuts the series on the Internet. Starring Justin Bruening, Deanna Russo, Wayne Kasserman and Kilmer, the series has been preceded by a television movie of the same name on February 17, providing viewers with a background story to the show.
"Knight Rider" Season 1 Promo:
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik