'Eagle Eye' Gets Two Heart-Pumping Clips
Two more clips from forthcoming drama thriller "Eagle Eye" have been unraveled. One of the videos showcases Shia LaBeouf as Jerry Shaw racing his car down a tunnel and trying to avoid missile shot from the chasing unmanned aerial vehicle. The other clip focuses on Billy Bob Thornton's character, Thomas Morgan, when he is trying to get information from two armored car officers about the stolen case.
Telling the story of two innocent people caught up in an intricate plot to assassinate a politician, "Eye" centers on Shaw, a young man returning to home following the mysterious death of his successful twin brother, and Rachel Holloman, a single mother. Upon receiving call from an unknown woman, the two find out that they have been framed as terrorists. Now, together, they must find a way to prove their innocence before everything goes against them and uncover the identity of the woman who seems to know their every move.
From the director of "Disturbia" D.J. Caruso comes this race-against-time thriller. Scripted by Hillary Seitz, Dan McDermott and Travis Wright, the DreamWorks SKG film teams up also Michelle Monaghan, Rosario Dawson, Anthony Mackie and Michael Chiklis as the cast ensemble. It is due for September 26 release.
- "Eagle Eye" Clip - Tunnel Chase:
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie