'Eagle Eye' Gets Two Heart-Pumping Clips
Two more clips from forthcoming drama thriller "Eagle Eye" have been unraveled. One of the videos showcases Shia LaBeouf as Jerry Shaw racing his car down a tunnel and trying to avoid missile shot from the chasing unmanned aerial vehicle. The other clip focuses on Billy Bob Thornton's character, Thomas Morgan, when he is trying to get information from two armored car officers about the stolen case.
Telling the story of two innocent people caught up in an intricate plot to assassinate a politician, "Eye" centers on Shaw, a young man returning to home following the mysterious death of his successful twin brother, and Rachel Holloman, a single mother. Upon receiving call from an unknown woman, the two find out that they have been framed as terrorists. Now, together, they must find a way to prove their innocence before everything goes against them and uncover the identity of the woman who seems to know their every move.
From the director of "Disturbia" D.J. Caruso comes this race-against-time thriller. Scripted by Hillary Seitz, Dan McDermott and Travis Wright, the DreamWorks SKG film teams up also Michelle Monaghan, Rosario Dawson, Anthony Mackie and Michael Chiklis as the cast ensemble. It is due for September 26 release.
- "Eagle Eye" Clip - Tunnel Chase:
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017