Sneak Peek of The Pussycat Dolls' 'Whatcha Think About That' Music Video
The Pussycat Dolls allow fans to look inside their busy day on September 9 and 10 during the video shoot for their Missy Elliott-featuring song "Whatcha Think About That." The 2-minute video include the dolls' sexy photo shoots, raunchy dance performances, and quick interviews with some of them in lingeries and bathrobes while wandering around backstage and interacting with the crew.
"Whatcha Think About That" is the first single from their upcoming sophomore major studio effort called "Doll Domination". Speaking of the lead single, doll Ashley Roberts says, "It's very editorial in my mind. Lots of beauty, lighting, and mysterious set-ups." Meanwhile, commenting on Missy's contribution, she states, "Ms. Missy Elliott killed it, ya'll ... like she always does."
Furthermore, the dolls are gearing up for their second record release on September 23. The album is set to follow up their self-titled debut album, which becomes massive hit with a total selling point of 1.1 million copies since it has been dropped in September 2005.
Sneak Peek of The Pussycat Dolls' "Whatcha Think About That":
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3