Sneak Peek of The Pussycat Dolls' 'Whatcha Think About That' Music Video
The Pussycat Dolls allow fans to look inside their busy day on September 9 and 10 during the video shoot for their Missy Elliott-featuring song "Whatcha Think About That." The 2-minute video include the dolls' sexy photo shoots, raunchy dance performances, and quick interviews with some of them in lingeries and bathrobes while wandering around backstage and interacting with the crew.
"Whatcha Think About That" is the first single from their upcoming sophomore major studio effort called "Doll Domination". Speaking of the lead single, doll Ashley Roberts says, "It's very editorial in my mind. Lots of beauty, lighting, and mysterious set-ups." Meanwhile, commenting on Missy's contribution, she states, "Ms. Missy Elliott killed it, ya'll ... like she always does."
Furthermore, the dolls are gearing up for their second record release on September 23. The album is set to follow up their self-titled debut album, which becomes massive hit with a total selling point of 1.1 million copies since it has been dropped in September 2005.
Sneak Peek of The Pussycat Dolls' "Whatcha Think About That":
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance