Jonas Brothers Mad About Halo, Have Their Own Xbox Live Accounts
Rarely having time to play around in between their hectic schedule, Jonas Brothers find online gaming as fun and they reportedly are mad about Halo. Actor David Henrie has revealed to People at Nintendo's 20th anniversary celebration in New York on Saturday, September 13 that they even have their own Xbox Live accounts.
"They have different gamer tags," Henrie said, adding "people have no idea it's them." Revealing more about the threesome's favorite game, he told People "Halo's fun. It's a good game."
Befriending the singing sensations, Henrie openly admitted to have been thinking that video games are good for Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, and Kevin Jonas for the games can help them interacting with the outside world taking into account that their celebrity status has made it difficult for them "to interact socially."
"They've got a bodyguard with them 24/7," Henrie reasoning. "You just go to someone's house, and you just hang out at their house. You actually get to be with them."
Kevin, Joe and Nick, in the meantime, are having a very full plate on their agenda. They were seen on Sunday, September 14 making an appearance at the Gibson Amphitheater at Universal Studios for a charity concert event. They greeted their many fans there and even signed autographs.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction