Jonas Brothers Mad About Halo, Have Their Own Xbox Live Accounts
Rarely having time to play around in between their hectic schedule, Jonas Brothers find online gaming as fun and they reportedly are mad about Halo. Actor David Henrie has revealed to People at Nintendo's 20th anniversary celebration in New York on Saturday, September 13 that they even have their own Xbox Live accounts.
"They have different gamer tags," Henrie said, adding "people have no idea it's them." Revealing more about the threesome's favorite game, he told People "Halo's fun. It's a good game."
Befriending the singing sensations, Henrie openly admitted to have been thinking that video games are good for Joe Jonas, Nick Jonas, and Kevin Jonas for the games can help them interacting with the outside world taking into account that their celebrity status has made it difficult for them "to interact socially."
"They've got a bodyguard with them 24/7," Henrie reasoning. "You just go to someone's house, and you just hang out at their house. You actually get to be with them."
Kevin, Joe and Nick, in the meantime, are having a very full plate on their agenda. They were seen on Sunday, September 14 making an appearance at the Gibson Amphitheater at Universal Studios for a charity concert event. They greeted their many fans there and even signed autographs.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!