Video Premiere: Leona Lewis' 'Forgive Me'
Pop and R&B singer Leona Lewis drops a music video in support of her latest single called "Forgive Me". Featuring rap mogul Akon, the song appears in the the "X Factor" winner's debut album, "Spirit", which has hit the market since November 2007 through Syco Music Group.
The music video itself co-stars a diverse male dance crew named JabbaWockeeZ, who won MTV's hip hop dance reality show, "America's Best Dance Crew" in March 2008. The video starts with sexy Leona, wearing pink tank top and walking down the street while typing text message saying "Hey, I'm just a minute away."
The scene then continues rolling with a capture of the JabbaWockeeZ dancing in front of the singer. While the men performing their progressive moves, the R&B singer on the other hand dances in a slow movement, revealing her curvy body. In the middle of the video, the scene is changed into an indoor show, presenting Leona onstage with the dance crew, who perform a Charlie Chaplin's dance version with white masks put on their face.
In related news, MOBO Awards list Leona as Best U.K. Female Artist, Best Video for "Bleeding Love", and Best Album for "Spirit". The awards ceremony will be held on October 15 in London's Wembley Arena and it will be hosted by former Spice Girls' member, Melanie Brown.
Leona Lewis' music video for "Forgive Me":
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'