Video Premiere: Leona Lewis' 'Forgive Me'
Pop and R&B singer Leona Lewis drops a music video in support of her latest single called "Forgive Me". Featuring rap mogul Akon, the song appears in the the "X Factor" winner's debut album, "Spirit", which has hit the market since November 2007 through Syco Music Group.
The music video itself co-stars a diverse male dance crew named JabbaWockeeZ, who won MTV's hip hop dance reality show, "America's Best Dance Crew" in March 2008. The video starts with sexy Leona, wearing pink tank top and walking down the street while typing text message saying "Hey, I'm just a minute away."
The scene then continues rolling with a capture of the JabbaWockeeZ dancing in front of the singer. While the men performing their progressive moves, the R&B singer on the other hand dances in a slow movement, revealing her curvy body. In the middle of the video, the scene is changed into an indoor show, presenting Leona onstage with the dance crew, who perform a Charlie Chaplin's dance version with white masks put on their face.
In related news, MOBO Awards list Leona as Best U.K. Female Artist, Best Video for "Bleeding Love", and Best Album for "Spirit". The awards ceremony will be held on October 15 in London's Wembley Arena and it will be hosted by former Spice Girls' member, Melanie Brown.
Leona Lewis' music video for "Forgive Me":
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes