Uncertainty Over Edward Norton's Return on 'The Incredible Hulk' Sequel
Talking about the future "Hulk" franchise, Edward Norton, the lead star of "The Incredible Hulk", revealed that he doesn't know whether he is going back to play Bruce Banner and his superhero alter ego. To MTV News, the co-star of Liv Tyler fessed up that Marvel Studios have yet to give any sign that they want him to return as the raging green beast.
Sharing out on the uncertainty, Norton explained, "The minds of Marvel are sometimes opaque. I won't say [they're] obtuse, but I don't have any idea what they want to do." Furthermore, on the possibility of him starring as the superhero in Marvel's other project "The Avengers", he let out an equal skepticism insisting that he has no clue about Marvel's plans for him. "They've got this notion of collecting the Marvel characters," he added. "Who knows where they'll go?"
Released in theaters on June 13, "Incredible Hulk" tells the story of how Banner tries to avoid capture and finds cure to his gamma radiation. But when a new breed of monster The Abomination threatens the world, he is forced to choose whether he should run away again or unleash the beast in him and save the day.
Featuring also Tim Roth, William Hurt, Tim Blake Nelson and Christina Cabot, the Zak Penn-scripted film has opened up atop the box office chart with $55.4 million. It has since collected as much as $134.5 million from its domestic sales and $109.3 million from its international sales making it to gross $243.8 million worldwide.
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again