Uncertainty Over Edward Norton's Return on 'The Incredible Hulk' Sequel
Talking about the future "Hulk" franchise, Edward Norton, the lead star of "The Incredible Hulk", revealed that he doesn't know whether he is going back to play Bruce Banner and his superhero alter ego. To MTV News, the co-star of Liv Tyler fessed up that Marvel Studios have yet to give any sign that they want him to return as the raging green beast.
Sharing out on the uncertainty, Norton explained, "The minds of Marvel are sometimes opaque. I won't say [they're] obtuse, but I don't have any idea what they want to do." Furthermore, on the possibility of him starring as the superhero in Marvel's other project "The Avengers", he let out an equal skepticism insisting that he has no clue about Marvel's plans for him. "They've got this notion of collecting the Marvel characters," he added. "Who knows where they'll go?"
Released in theaters on June 13, "Incredible Hulk" tells the story of how Banner tries to avoid capture and finds cure to his gamma radiation. But when a new breed of monster The Abomination threatens the world, he is forced to choose whether he should run away again or unleash the beast in him and save the day.
Featuring also Tim Roth, William Hurt, Tim Blake Nelson and Christina Cabot, the Zak Penn-scripted film has opened up atop the box office chart with $55.4 million. It has since collected as much as $134.5 million from its domestic sales and $109.3 million from its international sales making it to gross $243.8 million worldwide.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors