Lindsay Lohan Punched a Paparazzo in the Nose
Lindsay Lohan attacked a photographer on her way to the Bowery Hotel in New York City on Sunday night, September 14 and her conduct was caught on camera. She was making her way into the hotel when mistakenly thought a member of the paparazzi had purposely tripped her and so gave him a punch on the nose.
Lindsay dressed in a gray hoodie and was talking on a cell phone when she suddenly stumbled on a metal barricade, reportedly set up to keep the shutterbugs at bay outside Marc Anthony's 40th birthday bash, held on the same hot spot. It was claimed that she mistakenly thought a member of the paparazzi had purposely tripped her and so quickly turned around and punched him in the nose. "Oh my God, I just hit a paparazzi," Lindsay reportedly was overheard telling the person on the other end of the line as she rushed into the building.
The lens man who's been hit by her apparently never touched her, reports claimed. And although police were called to the scene, no charges were filed as "there was no physical damage inflicted." Access Hollywood claimed to have contacted a representative for Lindsay, but the representative declined to comment on the incident.
Lindsay's paparazzo punch can be seen on TMZ's official site which has video and picture of the incident.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards