Lindsay Lohan Punched a Paparazzo in the Nose
Lindsay Lohan attacked a photographer on her way to the Bowery Hotel in New York City on Sunday night, September 14 and her conduct was caught on camera. She was making her way into the hotel when mistakenly thought a member of the paparazzi had purposely tripped her and so gave him a punch on the nose.
Lindsay dressed in a gray hoodie and was talking on a cell phone when she suddenly stumbled on a metal barricade, reportedly set up to keep the shutterbugs at bay outside Marc Anthony's 40th birthday bash, held on the same hot spot. It was claimed that she mistakenly thought a member of the paparazzi had purposely tripped her and so quickly turned around and punched him in the nose. "Oh my God, I just hit a paparazzi," Lindsay reportedly was overheard telling the person on the other end of the line as she rushed into the building.
The lens man who's been hit by her apparently never touched her, reports claimed. And although police were called to the scene, no charges were filed as "there was no physical damage inflicted." Access Hollywood claimed to have contacted a representative for Lindsay, but the representative declined to comment on the incident.
Lindsay's paparazzo punch can be seen on TMZ's official site which has video and picture of the incident.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage