Full Winners of 2008 Creative Arts Emmy Awards
The world-famous cartoon series, "The Simpsons", has been awarded the highest honor as the Best Half-Hour Animated Show at this year's Creative Arts Emmy Awards for their 19.09, entitled "Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind". Announced on September 13, the achievement has marked the TV show's big wins for tenth time during a prime time aired on FOX.
The episode in which The Simpsons receive the awards, focuses on the story of Homer Simpson, who is heavily drunk during a winter. Unable to deal with the situation that he considers as disaster, Homer decides to commit suicide by jumping off the bridge.
Back to the Emmy awards, another animated television series, which receives the Emmy's prize is "Imaginationland". The Central Park's show is awarded the Best One-hour Animated Program. However, the Saturday's top winner at the event is HBO's mini series, "John Adams", which stars Paul Giamatti and claims eight awards out of 23 nominations, including Best Costumes for a Mini series, Movie or Special.
Full list of Creative Arts Emmy Awards winners can be found on the press release. Meanwhile, the main ceremony of the Emmy Awards itself will be held on September 21, revealing the recognition of excellence in American prime time television programs.
More The Simpsons News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics