Full Winners of 2008 Creative Arts Emmy Awards
The world-famous cartoon series, "The Simpsons", has been awarded the highest honor as the Best Half-Hour Animated Show at this year's Creative Arts Emmy Awards for their 19.09, entitled "Eternal Moonshine of the Simpson Mind". Announced on September 13, the achievement has marked the TV show's big wins for tenth time during a prime time aired on FOX.
The episode in which The Simpsons receive the awards, focuses on the story of Homer Simpson, who is heavily drunk during a winter. Unable to deal with the situation that he considers as disaster, Homer decides to commit suicide by jumping off the bridge.
Back to the Emmy awards, another animated television series, which receives the Emmy's prize is "Imaginationland". The Central Park's show is awarded the Best One-hour Animated Program. However, the Saturday's top winner at the event is HBO's mini series, "John Adams", which stars Paul Giamatti and claims eight awards out of 23 nominations, including Best Costumes for a Mini series, Movie or Special.
Full list of Creative Arts Emmy Awards winners can be found on the press release. Meanwhile, the main ceremony of the Emmy Awards itself will be held on September 21, revealing the recognition of excellence in American prime time television programs.
More The Simpsons News
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio