Father of Kelly Taylor's Baby Revealed in 1.04 of '90210'
"The Bubble", the fourth episode of The CW's "90210" may bring the answer to one of the most burning questions in the spin-off series. People and TV Guide are reporting that the TV executives have decided to reveal who the father of Kelly Taylor's 4-year-old son.
The character played by Jennie Garth returns in the refurbished version as a guidance counselor of West Beverly High School. It was revealed also that she has a son named Sammy, but no spouse was introduced in the pilot. This leads to speculation that one of the old boys in the 90s hit "Beverly Hills 90210" who had a relationship with her like Brandon, Dylan and Steve may be the baby's daddy.
The only known facts that can be withdrawn from the series' pilot are that Kelly hooked up with a person she knew back in high school and that they separated only to be reunited four years before the series begins.
The fourth episode, aired on Wednesday, September 17 will reveal the truth by identifying the mystery man. Kelly's friend Brenda Walsh (Shannen Doherty) will be the one who brings the subject up. According to People, there will be a serious talk between Kelly and Brenda regarding Sammy's dad. Even greater than that, the man in subject may appear in the future episode, as said by the show's executive producer Gabe Sachs.
On the decision to write down the story about her baby's daddy, Jenny reportedly had a part of it, so does Shannen. "The two of them love being in on secrets," executive producer Jeff Judah said.
On another set of news, Shannen who reportedly won't extend her gig in the series, is now open to more cameos. Her spokesman Dary Mantoosh said, "Shannen signed on for four episodes, which she has shot. It was Shannen's way of thanking her fans. If the CW comes back with an offer for additional episodes, she's happy to consider it."
A clip from "The Bubble":
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby