Father of Kelly Taylor's Baby Revealed in 1.04 of '90210'
"The Bubble", the fourth episode of The CW's "90210" may bring the answer to one of the most burning questions in the spin-off series. People and TV Guide are reporting that the TV executives have decided to reveal who the father of Kelly Taylor's 4-year-old son.
The character played by Jennie Garth returns in the refurbished version as a guidance counselor of West Beverly High School. It was revealed also that she has a son named Sammy, but no spouse was introduced in the pilot. This leads to speculation that one of the old boys in the 90s hit "Beverly Hills 90210" who had a relationship with her like Brandon, Dylan and Steve may be the baby's daddy.
The only known facts that can be withdrawn from the series' pilot are that Kelly hooked up with a person she knew back in high school and that they separated only to be reunited four years before the series begins.
The fourth episode, aired on Wednesday, September 17 will reveal the truth by identifying the mystery man. Kelly's friend Brenda Walsh (Shannen Doherty) will be the one who brings the subject up. According to People, there will be a serious talk between Kelly and Brenda regarding Sammy's dad. Even greater than that, the man in subject may appear in the future episode, as said by the show's executive producer Gabe Sachs.
On the decision to write down the story about her baby's daddy, Jenny reportedly had a part of it, so does Shannen. "The two of them love being in on secrets," executive producer Jeff Judah said.
On another set of news, Shannen who reportedly won't extend her gig in the series, is now open to more cameos. Her spokesman Dary Mantoosh said, "Shannen signed on for four episodes, which she has shot. It was Shannen's way of thanking her fans. If the CW comes back with an offer for additional episodes, she's happy to consider it."
A clip from "The Bubble":
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism