Versace Working Hard to Recruit Chace Crawford as Its New Face
Responding to the circulating rumors that they're considering to pick Chace Crawford as their new model, Versace remain coy, offering no clue at all to the talks except that they are hard at work to develop their relationship with the actor. Chace himself says nothing on reports that he's been considered by the fashion giant to replace its current model Patrick Dempsey, whose contract will end in 2009.
"We have been working hard to develop our relationship with Chace and that is all we can say on the subject," a spokesperson for Versace insisted. "Patrick Dempsey is contracted with us through Spring/Summer 2009. It is undetermined who will replace him at this time."
Chace himself has added fuel to the rumors as he's been seen wearing the designer's suits at recent high-profile occasions, including New York's Fashion Rocks event, the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards on September 7, and actress friend Blake Lively's 21st birthday party, held at the New York Palace Hotel in NYC on September 6.
Aside from modeling gig, Chace has been famous for his portrayal as Nate Archibald on The CW's "Gossip Girl". And with the U.S. presidential election is nearing, he's publicly stated to have the hots for Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin. "I'm not gonna lie. Sarah Palin is quite attractive," so he gushed during the Stand Up For A Cure Concert Series at Madison Square Garden in N.Y.C. on Wednesday, September 10.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed