Versace Working Hard to Recruit Chace Crawford as Its New Face
Responding to the circulating rumors that they're considering to pick Chace Crawford as their new model, Versace remain coy, offering no clue at all to the talks except that they are hard at work to develop their relationship with the actor. Chace himself says nothing on reports that he's been considered by the fashion giant to replace its current model Patrick Dempsey, whose contract will end in 2009.
"We have been working hard to develop our relationship with Chace and that is all we can say on the subject," a spokesperson for Versace insisted. "Patrick Dempsey is contracted with us through Spring/Summer 2009. It is undetermined who will replace him at this time."
Chace himself has added fuel to the rumors as he's been seen wearing the designer's suits at recent high-profile occasions, including New York's Fashion Rocks event, the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards on September 7, and actress friend Blake Lively's 21st birthday party, held at the New York Palace Hotel in NYC on September 6.
Aside from modeling gig, Chace has been famous for his portrayal as Nate Archibald on The CW's "Gossip Girl". And with the U.S. presidential election is nearing, he's publicly stated to have the hots for Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin. "I'm not gonna lie. Sarah Palin is quite attractive," so he gushed during the Stand Up For A Cure Concert Series at Madison Square Garden in N.Y.C. on Wednesday, September 10.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton