Ellen DeGeneres Plays Matchmaker for Ryan Seacrest and Eva Mendes
A newlywed herself, Ellen DeGeneres plays matchmaker for Ryan Seacrest and Eva Mendes, offering him a help to set a date with the actress. The "American Idol" host was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Monday, September 7 when Ellen challenged him to start dating someone before he's too old for a date.
Telling the talk show host that he is too busy to go on a date, Ryan was warned by Ellen "You're going to wait too long and get in a rut being single. It's going to be hard to open up and share your life with somebody, because you have your way of doing things." He was even advised by her "to let go and be with someone."
Really wanting to get Ryan into a date, Ellen even showed him some photos of several ladies whom she thought could be ideal partners for him. "They don't know about this, but just as an idea of who would you choose out of these woman right here," so said Ellen when she started showing him the pics which among others were those of Pamela Anderson, Britney Spears, Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Aniston.
"You have Eva," Ryan said immediately when he noticed Eva's pic, of which Ellen noted "You're saying Eva Mendes, who you go to right away." He admitted, "Yeah, I kind of went there first" before then agreeing when she offered to set him up with the movie beauty.
Ryan, who's been single for quite a long time, was quoted by People as saying late last year that he was about to make time for his personal life in 2008. He was last rumored to be dating Aussie beauty Sophie Monk after they've been spotted together in some occasions. Continuation of the story remains unclear though.
More Ellen DeGeneres News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked