Video Premiere: T.I.'s 'What's Up, What's Haapnin'
A music video in an attempt to support T.I.'s new single, "What's Up, What's Haapnin", has just been dropped. Produced by Drumma Boy and written by T.I. himself, the song carries cynical lyrics, mocking Shawty Lo. Furthermore, the tune is confirmed to appear in his upcoming sixth major studio album called "Paper Trail", which is due for release on September 30.
Filmed in Bankhead, Atlanta, the music video shows T.I., driving his black luxurious camaro slowly down the street. When reaching home, his father appears on the doorway, holding a cell phone and saying, "What's Up". As the video goes on, the rapper is seen rapping some verses on the roof of his parent's house.
On the next part, he changes his ride to a bike and begins riding it with Alfamega. The video then ends with T.I., surrounded by a dozen of fans on the front parking area of his headquarter, Club Crucial. In this part, T.I. jokes with comedian Lil Duval and the two create a direct diss towards Shawty.
More T.I. News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'