Video Premiere: T.I.'s 'What's Up, What's Haapnin'
A music video in an attempt to support T.I.'s new single, "What's Up, What's Haapnin", has just been dropped. Produced by Drumma Boy and written by T.I. himself, the song carries cynical lyrics, mocking Shawty Lo. Furthermore, the tune is confirmed to appear in his upcoming sixth major studio album called "Paper Trail", which is due for release on September 30.
Filmed in Bankhead, Atlanta, the music video shows T.I., driving his black luxurious camaro slowly down the street. When reaching home, his father appears on the doorway, holding a cell phone and saying, "What's Up". As the video goes on, the rapper is seen rapping some verses on the roof of his parent's house.
On the next part, he changes his ride to a bike and begins riding it with Alfamega. The video then ends with T.I., surrounded by a dozen of fans on the front parking area of his headquarter, Club Crucial. In this part, T.I. jokes with comedian Lil Duval and the two create a direct diss towards Shawty.
More T.I. News
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her