Video Premiere: T.I.'s 'What's Up, What's Haapnin'
A music video in an attempt to support T.I.'s new single, "What's Up, What's Haapnin", has just been dropped. Produced by Drumma Boy and written by T.I. himself, the song carries cynical lyrics, mocking Shawty Lo. Furthermore, the tune is confirmed to appear in his upcoming sixth major studio album called "Paper Trail", which is due for release on September 30.
Filmed in Bankhead, Atlanta, the music video shows T.I., driving his black luxurious camaro slowly down the street. When reaching home, his father appears on the doorway, holding a cell phone and saying, "What's Up". As the video goes on, the rapper is seen rapping some verses on the roof of his parent's house.
On the next part, he changes his ride to a bike and begins riding it with Alfamega. The video then ends with T.I., surrounded by a dozen of fans on the front parking area of his headquarter, Club Crucial. In this part, T.I. jokes with comedian Lil Duval and the two create a direct diss towards Shawty.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs