Video Premiere: T.I.'s 'What's Up, What's Haapnin'
A music video in an attempt to support T.I.'s new single, "What's Up, What's Haapnin", has just been dropped. Produced by Drumma Boy and written by T.I. himself, the song carries cynical lyrics, mocking Shawty Lo. Furthermore, the tune is confirmed to appear in his upcoming sixth major studio album called "Paper Trail", which is due for release on September 30.
Filmed in Bankhead, Atlanta, the music video shows T.I., driving his black luxurious camaro slowly down the street. When reaching home, his father appears on the doorway, holding a cell phone and saying, "What's Up". As the video goes on, the rapper is seen rapping some verses on the roof of his parent's house.
On the next part, he changes his ride to a bike and begins riding it with Alfamega. The video then ends with T.I., surrounded by a dozen of fans on the front parking area of his headquarter, Club Crucial. In this part, T.I. jokes with comedian Lil Duval and the two create a direct diss towards Shawty.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes