Video Premiere: T.I.'s 'What's Up, What's Haapnin'
A music video in an attempt to support T.I.'s new single, "What's Up, What's Haapnin", has just been dropped. Produced by Drumma Boy and written by T.I. himself, the song carries cynical lyrics, mocking Shawty Lo. Furthermore, the tune is confirmed to appear in his upcoming sixth major studio album called "Paper Trail", which is due for release on September 30.
Filmed in Bankhead, Atlanta, the music video shows T.I., driving his black luxurious camaro slowly down the street. When reaching home, his father appears on the doorway, holding a cell phone and saying, "What's Up". As the video goes on, the rapper is seen rapping some verses on the roof of his parent's house.
On the next part, he changes his ride to a bike and begins riding it with Alfamega. The video then ends with T.I., surrounded by a dozen of fans on the front parking area of his headquarter, Club Crucial. In this part, T.I. jokes with comedian Lil Duval and the two create a direct diss towards Shawty.
More T.I. News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby