List of 2008 Emmy Awards Presenters Expands
Another batch of celebrities has agreed to participate at the 60th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. On Thursday, September 11, the Academy of Television Arts and Science has confirmed that Christina Applegate, Candice Bergen, David Boreanaz, Wayne Brady, Lauren Conrad, Jimmy Kimmel and Kiefer Sutherland will be presenting the winged woman statuettes.
"We are thrilled to announce another great group of presenters for the telecast," executive producer Ken Ehrlich commented. "Each will bring something exciting to the show, and the lineup promises to make the evening a night to remember." Applegate and the others are now enlisted among other previously announced presenters, including America Ferrera, Hayden Panettiere, Vanessa Williams, Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
The 2008 Primetime Emmy Awards will be aired live from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 21, starting on 8 P.M. to 11 P.M. ET/PT on ABC. Among the nominees competing for the recognition of excellence in American primetime television programming are "30 Rock", "Pushing Daisies", "Dancing with the Stars", "Lost", "American Idol" and "Ugly Betty".
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant