List of 2008 Emmy Awards Presenters Expands
Another batch of celebrities has agreed to participate at the 60th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. On Thursday, September 11, the Academy of Television Arts and Science has confirmed that Christina Applegate, Candice Bergen, David Boreanaz, Wayne Brady, Lauren Conrad, Jimmy Kimmel and Kiefer Sutherland will be presenting the winged woman statuettes.
"We are thrilled to announce another great group of presenters for the telecast," executive producer Ken Ehrlich commented. "Each will bring something exciting to the show, and the lineup promises to make the evening a night to remember." Applegate and the others are now enlisted among other previously announced presenters, including America Ferrera, Hayden Panettiere, Vanessa Williams, Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
The 2008 Primetime Emmy Awards will be aired live from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 21, starting on 8 P.M. to 11 P.M. ET/PT on ABC. Among the nominees competing for the recognition of excellence in American primetime television programming are "30 Rock", "Pushing Daisies", "Dancing with the Stars", "Lost", "American Idol" and "Ugly Betty".
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back