List of 2008 Emmy Awards Presenters Expands
Another batch of celebrities has agreed to participate at the 60th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. On Thursday, September 11, the Academy of Television Arts and Science has confirmed that Christina Applegate, Candice Bergen, David Boreanaz, Wayne Brady, Lauren Conrad, Jimmy Kimmel and Kiefer Sutherland will be presenting the winged woman statuettes.
"We are thrilled to announce another great group of presenters for the telecast," executive producer Ken Ehrlich commented. "Each will bring something exciting to the show, and the lineup promises to make the evening a night to remember." Applegate and the others are now enlisted among other previously announced presenters, including America Ferrera, Hayden Panettiere, Vanessa Williams, Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
The 2008 Primetime Emmy Awards will be aired live from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 21, starting on 8 P.M. to 11 P.M. ET/PT on ABC. Among the nominees competing for the recognition of excellence in American primetime television programming are "30 Rock", "Pushing Daisies", "Dancing with the Stars", "Lost", "American Idol" and "Ugly Betty".
More Christina Applegate News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'