List of 2008 Emmy Awards Presenters Expands
Another batch of celebrities has agreed to participate at the 60th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards. On Thursday, September 11, the Academy of Television Arts and Science has confirmed that Christina Applegate, Candice Bergen, David Boreanaz, Wayne Brady, Lauren Conrad, Jimmy Kimmel and Kiefer Sutherland will be presenting the winged woman statuettes.
"We are thrilled to announce another great group of presenters for the telecast," executive producer Ken Ehrlich commented. "Each will bring something exciting to the show, and the lineup promises to make the evening a night to remember." Applegate and the others are now enlisted among other previously announced presenters, including America Ferrera, Hayden Panettiere, Vanessa Williams, Teri Hatcher, Felicity Huffman, Eva Longoria, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler.
The 2008 Primetime Emmy Awards will be aired live from Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 21, starting on 8 P.M. to 11 P.M. ET/PT on ABC. Among the nominees competing for the recognition of excellence in American primetime television programming are "30 Rock", "Pushing Daisies", "Dancing with the Stars", "Lost", "American Idol" and "Ugly Betty".
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7