Audio of Ryan Leslie's New Song 'When We Dance'
After releasing a music video for single "Addicted", Ryan Leslie is back, revealing another new song called "When We Dance". The song is slated to appear among other tracks in his upcoming self-titled album, which is confirmed to be released on October 17 via Universal Music Group.
The song mostly speaks of the singer, trying to get a girl that he has a crush on. The verses continue revealing that after asking her to a romantic dancing party, Ryan takes the girl to a hotel for a one-night stand.
Furthermore, in an interview, Ryan reveals that he wants to pioneer a new paradigm in music industry. "My next goal is to turn the music industry on it's head," he says. "I'm looking to change the way artists get paid, and it has nothing to do with retail CDs in stores."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'