Audio of Ryan Leslie's New Song 'When We Dance'
After releasing a music video for single "Addicted", Ryan Leslie is back, revealing another new song called "When We Dance". The song is slated to appear among other tracks in his upcoming self-titled album, which is confirmed to be released on October 17 via Universal Music Group.
The song mostly speaks of the singer, trying to get a girl that he has a crush on. The verses continue revealing that after asking her to a romantic dancing party, Ryan takes the girl to a hotel for a one-night stand.
Furthermore, in an interview, Ryan reveals that he wants to pioneer a new paradigm in music industry. "My next goal is to turn the music industry on it's head," he says. "I'm looking to change the way artists get paid, and it has nothing to do with retail CDs in stores."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'