Audio of Ryan Leslie's New Song 'When We Dance'
After releasing a music video for single "Addicted", Ryan Leslie is back, revealing another new song called "When We Dance". The song is slated to appear among other tracks in his upcoming self-titled album, which is confirmed to be released on October 17 via Universal Music Group.
The song mostly speaks of the singer, trying to get a girl that he has a crush on. The verses continue revealing that after asking her to a romantic dancing party, Ryan takes the girl to a hotel for a one-night stand.
Furthermore, in an interview, Ryan reveals that he wants to pioneer a new paradigm in music industry. "My next goal is to turn the music industry on it's head," he says. "I'm looking to change the way artists get paid, and it has nothing to do with retail CDs in stores."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt