Audio of Ryan Leslie's New Song 'When We Dance'
After releasing a music video for single "Addicted", Ryan Leslie is back, revealing another new song called "When We Dance". The song is slated to appear among other tracks in his upcoming self-titled album, which is confirmed to be released on October 17 via Universal Music Group.
The song mostly speaks of the singer, trying to get a girl that he has a crush on. The verses continue revealing that after asking her to a romantic dancing party, Ryan takes the girl to a hotel for a one-night stand.
Furthermore, in an interview, Ryan reveals that he wants to pioneer a new paradigm in music industry. "My next goal is to turn the music industry on it's head," he says. "I'm looking to change the way artists get paid, and it has nothing to do with retail CDs in stores."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed