Audio of Ryan Leslie's New Song 'When We Dance'
After releasing a music video for single "Addicted", Ryan Leslie is back, revealing another new song called "When We Dance". The song is slated to appear among other tracks in his upcoming self-titled album, which is confirmed to be released on October 17 via Universal Music Group.
The song mostly speaks of the singer, trying to get a girl that he has a crush on. The verses continue revealing that after asking her to a romantic dancing party, Ryan takes the girl to a hotel for a one-night stand.
Furthermore, in an interview, Ryan reveals that he wants to pioneer a new paradigm in music industry. "My next goal is to turn the music industry on it's head," he says. "I'm looking to change the way artists get paid, and it has nothing to do with retail CDs in stores."
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance