Video Premiere: Billy Ray Cyrus' 'Somebody Said a Prayer'
Country singer Billy Ray Cyrus has released a music video as a promotional project of his newly-released single called "Somebody Said a Prayer". The song brings out a mellow sound which is combined with its lyrics, telling that at some points of their lives, people often fall down on their knees when going through a hard time.
The music video itself is filmed in Tarzana, California and directed by Roman White. It includes a cameo by Billy's son, Trace, who plays as a lead guitarist of the band Metro Station. Written by country powerhouses Neil Thrasher and Craig Wiseman, the song is confirmed to appear in Billy's upcoming eleventh studio album "Back to Tennessee". Furthermore, the record is slated for purchase sometime this year under the courtesy of Lyric Street Records.
Billy Ray Cyrus' "Somebody Said a Prayer":
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role