Video Premiere: Billy Ray Cyrus' 'Somebody Said a Prayer'
Country singer Billy Ray Cyrus has released a music video as a promotional project of his newly-released single called "Somebody Said a Prayer". The song brings out a mellow sound which is combined with its lyrics, telling that at some points of their lives, people often fall down on their knees when going through a hard time.
The music video itself is filmed in Tarzana, California and directed by Roman White. It includes a cameo by Billy's son, Trace, who plays as a lead guitarist of the band Metro Station. Written by country powerhouses Neil Thrasher and Craig Wiseman, the song is confirmed to appear in Billy's upcoming eleventh studio album "Back to Tennessee". Furthermore, the record is slated for purchase sometime this year under the courtesy of Lyric Street Records.
Billy Ray Cyrus' "Somebody Said a Prayer":
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour