Video Premiere: Billy Ray Cyrus' 'Somebody Said a Prayer'
Country singer Billy Ray Cyrus has released a music video as a promotional project of his newly-released single called "Somebody Said a Prayer". The song brings out a mellow sound which is combined with its lyrics, telling that at some points of their lives, people often fall down on their knees when going through a hard time.
The music video itself is filmed in Tarzana, California and directed by Roman White. It includes a cameo by Billy's son, Trace, who plays as a lead guitarist of the band Metro Station. Written by country powerhouses Neil Thrasher and Craig Wiseman, the song is confirmed to appear in Billy's upcoming eleventh studio album "Back to Tennessee". Furthermore, the record is slated for purchase sometime this year under the courtesy of Lyric Street Records.
Billy Ray Cyrus' "Somebody Said a Prayer":
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune