Video Premiere: Billy Ray Cyrus' 'Somebody Said a Prayer'
Country singer Billy Ray Cyrus has released a music video as a promotional project of his newly-released single called "Somebody Said a Prayer". The song brings out a mellow sound which is combined with its lyrics, telling that at some points of their lives, people often fall down on their knees when going through a hard time.
The music video itself is filmed in Tarzana, California and directed by Roman White. It includes a cameo by Billy's son, Trace, who plays as a lead guitarist of the band Metro Station. Written by country powerhouses Neil Thrasher and Craig Wiseman, the song is confirmed to appear in Billy's upcoming eleventh studio album "Back to Tennessee". Furthermore, the record is slated for purchase sometime this year under the courtesy of Lyric Street Records.
Billy Ray Cyrus' "Somebody Said a Prayer":
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'