A Behind-the-Scene Visit to 'Fringe' Laboratory Set
"Fringe" that opens with 9 million viewers on the season premiere on Tuesday, September 9, has opened its basement laboratory for public view. An over five minutes footage has been released via Fox All Access, revealing the set used as the base for Olivia, Peter and Dr. Walter Bishop to do the investigations.
Providing the narration is Jasika Nicole who plays Astrid Farnsworth, the assistant to Olivia. The behind-the-scene footage shows all from the chemical utensils to the replica of cow used for the first episode, plus some clips from the actual show.
The laboratory set in the first episode will look a little bit different in several weeks to come because the pilot was shot in Toronto, in a basement of a church, but later on shooting moved to New York, and the set has to be copied from the original concept.
"Fringe" will enter its second show on Tuesday, September 16 in an episode called "The Same Old Story". Olivia and her team will investigate the strange death of a woman who got pregnant within hours and delivered a full form baby. In solving the mystery, Olivia has to ask the assistance from Nina Sharp from Massive Dynamic.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies