A Behind-the-Scene Visit to 'Fringe' Laboratory Set
"Fringe" that opens with 9 million viewers on the season premiere on Tuesday, September 9, has opened its basement laboratory for public view. An over five minutes footage has been released via Fox All Access, revealing the set used as the base for Olivia, Peter and Dr. Walter Bishop to do the investigations.
Providing the narration is Jasika Nicole who plays Astrid Farnsworth, the assistant to Olivia. The behind-the-scene footage shows all from the chemical utensils to the replica of cow used for the first episode, plus some clips from the actual show.
The laboratory set in the first episode will look a little bit different in several weeks to come because the pilot was shot in Toronto, in a basement of a church, but later on shooting moved to New York, and the set has to be copied from the original concept.
"Fringe" will enter its second show on Tuesday, September 16 in an episode called "The Same Old Story". Olivia and her team will investigate the strange death of a woman who got pregnant within hours and delivered a full form baby. In solving the mystery, Olivia has to ask the assistance from Nina Sharp from Massive Dynamic.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special