A Behind-the-Scene Visit to 'Fringe' Laboratory Set
"Fringe" that opens with 9 million viewers on the season premiere on Tuesday, September 9, has opened its basement laboratory for public view. An over five minutes footage has been released via Fox All Access, revealing the set used as the base for Olivia, Peter and Dr. Walter Bishop to do the investigations.
Providing the narration is Jasika Nicole who plays Astrid Farnsworth, the assistant to Olivia. The behind-the-scene footage shows all from the chemical utensils to the replica of cow used for the first episode, plus some clips from the actual show.
The laboratory set in the first episode will look a little bit different in several weeks to come because the pilot was shot in Toronto, in a basement of a church, but later on shooting moved to New York, and the set has to be copied from the original concept.
"Fringe" will enter its second show on Tuesday, September 16 in an episode called "The Same Old Story". Olivia and her team will investigate the strange death of a woman who got pregnant within hours and delivered a full form baby. In solving the mystery, Olivia has to ask the assistance from Nina Sharp from Massive Dynamic.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'