A Behind-the-Scene Visit to 'Fringe' Laboratory Set
"Fringe" that opens with 9 million viewers on the season premiere on Tuesday, September 9, has opened its basement laboratory for public view. An over five minutes footage has been released via Fox All Access, revealing the set used as the base for Olivia, Peter and Dr. Walter Bishop to do the investigations.
Providing the narration is Jasika Nicole who plays Astrid Farnsworth, the assistant to Olivia. The behind-the-scene footage shows all from the chemical utensils to the replica of cow used for the first episode, plus some clips from the actual show.
The laboratory set in the first episode will look a little bit different in several weeks to come because the pilot was shot in Toronto, in a basement of a church, but later on shooting moved to New York, and the set has to be copied from the original concept.
"Fringe" will enter its second show on Tuesday, September 16 in an episode called "The Same Old Story". Olivia and her team will investigate the strange death of a woman who got pregnant within hours and delivered a full form baby. In solving the mystery, Olivia has to ask the assistance from Nina Sharp from Massive Dynamic.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo