Close-Up Images of 'Flash of Genius' Cars
A series of pictures from the forthcoming "Flash of Genius" has been brought forward. They are focused on the two cars, the brown Ford and the blue Continental Mark, used in the Universal Pictures drama starring Greg Kinnear, Lauren Graham and Dermot Mulroney. The images display the cars from several angles and in different situations in the film.
Robert Kearns is a college professor as well as a part-time inventor. Marrying the love of his life and having six kids, Kearns lives his version of the American Dream. When one day he invents intermittent windshield wiper, he thinks that he has struck the gold. But, he soon finds out the harsh reality of business as he is shunned off from his creation by auto giants. Refusing to be ignored and silenced, he takes the corporate titans into a battle nobody thinks he could win.
Directed by Marc Abraham, "Genius" is based on a New Yorker story of same name written by John Seabrook. The film is adapted by Phillip Railsback and produced by Roger Birnbaum, Gary Barber and Michael Lieber. It is due to be outed in theaters across the country on October 3.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'