Transformation Episode of 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 11
One of the most anticipated episodes on each cycle of "America's Next Top Model" will be the transformation. Giving a sneak peek to the September 17 episode, The CW unveil a sample of the make over through one of the models, Clark.
The 19-year-old student from Pawleys Island, S.C, originally has medium blonde hair but host and creator Tyra Banks thinks that she will look better in jet black, long and wavy hair. Eliminating the drama and fear of her new change, Clark admitted that she was satisfied with the final result.
The episode titled "You're Beautiful, Now Change", will also see the contestants shooting in Malibu for a swimsuit edition. Supermodel and designer Susan Holmes will appear as as guest star, accompanying the models during the shoot.
Cycle 11 has eliminated two contestants, ShaRaun Brown and Nikeysha Clarke in the last two weeks. For the first time in the show, it makes eligible for a trans gender named Isis to participate.
"You're Beautiful, Now Change":
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media