Transformation Episode of 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 11
One of the most anticipated episodes on each cycle of "America's Next Top Model" will be the transformation. Giving a sneak peek to the September 17 episode, The CW unveil a sample of the make over through one of the models, Clark.
The 19-year-old student from Pawleys Island, S.C, originally has medium blonde hair but host and creator Tyra Banks thinks that she will look better in jet black, long and wavy hair. Eliminating the drama and fear of her new change, Clark admitted that she was satisfied with the final result.
The episode titled "You're Beautiful, Now Change", will also see the contestants shooting in Malibu for a swimsuit edition. Supermodel and designer Susan Holmes will appear as as guest star, accompanying the models during the shoot.
Cycle 11 has eliminated two contestants, ShaRaun Brown and Nikeysha Clarke in the last two weeks. For the first time in the show, it makes eligible for a trans gender named Isis to participate.
"You're Beautiful, Now Change":
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?