Transformation Episode of 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 11
One of the most anticipated episodes on each cycle of "America's Next Top Model" will be the transformation. Giving a sneak peek to the September 17 episode, The CW unveil a sample of the make over through one of the models, Clark.
The 19-year-old student from Pawleys Island, S.C, originally has medium blonde hair but host and creator Tyra Banks thinks that she will look better in jet black, long and wavy hair. Eliminating the drama and fear of her new change, Clark admitted that she was satisfied with the final result.
The episode titled "You're Beautiful, Now Change", will also see the contestants shooting in Malibu for a swimsuit edition. Supermodel and designer Susan Holmes will appear as as guest star, accompanying the models during the shoot.
Cycle 11 has eliminated two contestants, ShaRaun Brown and Nikeysha Clarke in the last two weeks. For the first time in the show, it makes eligible for a trans gender named Isis to participate.
"You're Beautiful, Now Change":
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville