Transformation Episode of 'America's Next Top Model' Cycle 11
One of the most anticipated episodes on each cycle of "America's Next Top Model" will be the transformation. Giving a sneak peek to the September 17 episode, The CW unveil a sample of the make over through one of the models, Clark.
The 19-year-old student from Pawleys Island, S.C, originally has medium blonde hair but host and creator Tyra Banks thinks that she will look better in jet black, long and wavy hair. Eliminating the drama and fear of her new change, Clark admitted that she was satisfied with the final result.
The episode titled "You're Beautiful, Now Change", will also see the contestants shooting in Malibu for a swimsuit edition. Supermodel and designer Susan Holmes will appear as as guest star, accompanying the models during the shoot.
Cycle 11 has eliminated two contestants, ShaRaun Brown and Nikeysha Clarke in the last two weeks. For the first time in the show, it makes eligible for a trans gender named Isis to participate.
"You're Beautiful, Now Change":
More America's Next Top Model News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt