Trailer of Clint Eastwood's 'Changeling' Arrives
"Changeling", a thriller mystery from Academy Award-winning director Clint Eastwood, has recently put out its trailer. Focusing on Angelina Jolie's character, Christine Collins, the brand new video opened with an introduction of the story from Collins' point of view. The compiled clips following that chronicle bits of what the mother of a missing boy has to go through to find and get her son back.
On one Saturday morning in 1928, Los Angeles, Christine says goodbye to her son, Walter Collins, and goes to work. When she arrives home later that day, she finds out that Walter is no longer there, he is declared missing. Search party is formed and months of uncertainty passes by. Still, her son is nowhere in sight. One day, a boy claiming to be her son is returned to her. Yet, she knows in her heart that he is not her son and her real son is still out there somewhere.
Based on the real event happening in L.A. from 1928 to 1930 in which an infamous kidnapping and murder case led to the uncovering of Los Angeles Police Department corruption, "Changeling" is supported by John Malkovich, Jeffrey Donovan, Colm Feore and Amy Ryan among others. It has been premiered at the 61st Cannes Film Festival on May 20, 2008 to positive reviews, and is set for nationwide release on October 31 following a limited release on October 24.
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week