Trailer of Clint Eastwood's 'Changeling' Arrives
"Changeling", a thriller mystery from Academy Award-winning director Clint Eastwood, has recently put out its trailer. Focusing on Angelina Jolie's character, Christine Collins, the brand new video opened with an introduction of the story from Collins' point of view. The compiled clips following that chronicle bits of what the mother of a missing boy has to go through to find and get her son back.
On one Saturday morning in 1928, Los Angeles, Christine says goodbye to her son, Walter Collins, and goes to work. When she arrives home later that day, she finds out that Walter is no longer there, he is declared missing. Search party is formed and months of uncertainty passes by. Still, her son is nowhere in sight. One day, a boy claiming to be her son is returned to her. Yet, she knows in her heart that he is not her son and her real son is still out there somewhere.
Based on the real event happening in L.A. from 1928 to 1930 in which an infamous kidnapping and murder case led to the uncovering of Los Angeles Police Department corruption, "Changeling" is supported by John Malkovich, Jeffrey Donovan, Colm Feore and Amy Ryan among others. It has been premiered at the 61st Cannes Film Festival on May 20, 2008 to positive reviews, and is set for nationwide release on October 31 following a limited release on October 24.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video