Kirsten Dunst Laughs Off Justin Long Romance Rumors
It turns out that rumors on Kirsten Dunst dating Justin Long are false as the actress has denied them. Gracing the cover of the October issue of Harper's Bazaar, she makes use an interview session with the publication to debunk the false reports, claiming the mounting dating rumors as "the funniest thing on planet Earth".
Rumors on Dunst dating Long emerged in July 2008 after they were seen hanging out together in Soho. During the outing, they were said to be spotted holding hands and kissing. A friend of the actor confirmed that the duo were not dating, insisting they are good friends and she "is merely consoling him through his breakup" with Drew Barrymore.
Contrary to the friend's statement, the rumored lovers were seen together again in late August. They were seen lunching at the Chateau Marmont.
Notwithstanding with the dating rumors, Dunst insisted she's currently single and only met Long once. She told Harper's Bazaar, "I don't know him from Adam. I met him once and he and his friend were kind enough to walk me home. I've never seen him since." Though so, she didn't hesitate to start a family, openly admitting "I can't wait to have kids one day. I want to have kids and a farm with lots of animals on a lake."
She went on telling the October issue of Harper's Bazaar, on newsstands now, "I'm happy single or not single. Everyone has to get to the point where they love themselves. Now I love me, so I'm okay."
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses