'Pulse 2: Afterlife' Heading to DVD Late September
"Pulse 2: Afterlife", a direct-to-video sequel to "Pulse", is just around the corner as it is scheduled to be outed in DVD on September 30, 2008. To be distributed by Dimension Extreme, the horror thriller movie picks up its sequel story right where the first film left off.
In the follow-up film, it will be seen that the world has been changed forever by the invading ghosts coming via wireless Internet. Mankind is on the brink of extinction, many cities are now deserted by its citizen and technology involving anything electrical has been destroyed to stop the spirits from taking over the world. When all hope seem to be lost, two divorced parents are forced to go inside this chaotic world to find their missing daughter.
Giving a preview to how the terror comes to be this time, a series of images from the Phil Joanou-scripted film has also been put forward. The photos outed display some of the film's characters in terrifying situations as well as a soul of a man which looks like to be torn apart reaching for something beyond. All of the photos can be viewed below.
The flick produced by Brian Cox stars Jamie Bamber, Georgina Rylance, Boti Bliss and Karley Scott Collins. It is directed and written by "Feast" and "Pulse" helmer Joel Soisson.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'