Jessica Alba's Bondage-Inspired Ad for 'Declare Yourself'
Lending her celebrity status for the sake of politics, Jessica Alba has modeled for a shocking new bondage-themed billboard advert to encourage Americans to vote in the forthcoming presidential election. She does the ad campaign, titled "Only You Can Silence Yourself," as part of Declare Yourself, the national nonpartisan, nonprofit youth voter initiative which aim is to pursue young adults to register and vote in the 2008 election.
Alba's ad campaign for Declare Yourself was shot by photographer Marc Liddel. It sees her posing topless with black tape across her breasts and mouth. She's seen in it donning a heavy make-up. "If you don't register and vote and make a difference, and hopefully change the bad things that are happening in our country, you are essentially just binding and muzzling yourself," the actress and mother of one declared. "I really don't see the point in not registering to vote."
She continued, "We sign up for MySpace pages and Facebook pages, and download music off the Internet. The least people can do is register to vote online, actually making a difference in their world, not just making their lives a little bit cooler. It makes more sense to spend your time making a change in society-and it actually doesn't take that much time! It takes more time to make a music playlist than it does to register to vote."
Politics aside, Jessica has been enjoying most of her time with baby daughter Honor. She was seen taking the little girl for lunch with husband Cash Warren at L'Express Restaurant on Wednesday afternoon, September 10.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says