Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton Still Together, Moving in Together Soon
Despite media claims to the contrary, Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton are still together and even planning to move in together soon. The lovers, who recently were reported to have broken up, have been busy house hunting but not yet decided on whether to buy a property in the U.S. or in the U.K.
Revealing her plan to live together with her F1 ace boyfriend during the MTV's VMAs Sunday, September 7, The Pussycat Dolls member made no secret of her love for him, telling the press that she loves his English accent. Feeling excited about the plan, the songbird however insisted that she and Lewis have not yet had wedding plans. "A wedding isn't in the pipeline," so she claimed.
Nicole's statement on her plan to live together with Lewis has thus quashed rumors that their relationship is over. Talks were loud in July that they split after she publicly stated that she's taking a break from their romance to concentrate on her career. "I am returning to the States to work on my new single and album," Nicole said at that time, adding "Lewis will be focusing on racing. I don't think we'll have much time to see each other before Christmas."
Showing the world that her love for Lewis even grows stronger, Nicole reportedly also has penned a song for him, titled "I Think I'm In Love". Having no hesitancy to talk about it, she said "It is a very personal song. It's very in-depth and emotional - a real song that I know is going to connect with people."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?