'90210' Preview of Episode 1.04: The Bubble
Coming to the fourth episode, "90210" offers not only more drama but more serious and complex problems. The 1.04 segment will see Annie agreeing on a date with Ethan and Naomi confronting her father's mistress before finding out the painful truth of her parent's failing marriage.
Annie who goes out with Ethan only because she is still upset with Ty must swallow a bitter pill in the end due to disappointment. At the same time, Naomi, the rich and spoiled girl who had an unpleasant evening with her father last week, must deal with the fact that her parents may be heading to a divorce.
Meanwhile, Brenda is encouraged by Kelly to take over the guest director of the school's musical play, "Spring Awakening" after the original director quit the project. However, Tabitha also offers her service to become the director but she fails to approach Adrianna well. Dixon in another place, is worried about his family's financial situation.
The episode will be titled "The Bubble" and aired on Tuesday, September 16.
"90210" is the latest from The CW and the spin-off to popular '90s series "Beverly Hills, 90210". Original cast reprising their roles are Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor and Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh among others.
Episode 1.04 Preview:
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'