'90210' Preview of Episode 1.04: The Bubble
Coming to the fourth episode, "90210" offers not only more drama but more serious and complex problems. The 1.04 segment will see Annie agreeing on a date with Ethan and Naomi confronting her father's mistress before finding out the painful truth of her parent's failing marriage.
Annie who goes out with Ethan only because she is still upset with Ty must swallow a bitter pill in the end due to disappointment. At the same time, Naomi, the rich and spoiled girl who had an unpleasant evening with her father last week, must deal with the fact that her parents may be heading to a divorce.
Meanwhile, Brenda is encouraged by Kelly to take over the guest director of the school's musical play, "Spring Awakening" after the original director quit the project. However, Tabitha also offers her service to become the director but she fails to approach Adrianna well. Dixon in another place, is worried about his family's financial situation.
The episode will be titled "The Bubble" and aired on Tuesday, September 16.
"90210" is the latest from The CW and the spin-off to popular '90s series "Beverly Hills, 90210". Original cast reprising their roles are Jennie Garth as Kelly Taylor and Shannen Doherty as Brenda Walsh among others.
Episode 1.04 Preview:
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed