Denied, Lindsay Lohan Not Wanting Baby with Samantha Ronson
Much contrary to earlier report, Lindsay Lohan has no plans to have a baby with Samantha Ronson. A representative for the actress-singer exclusively told Access Hollywood that there's no truth to such report.
News of the World ran a story over the weekend that Lindsay has been thinking to raise a baby with the DJ. The lesbian couple were said to be in "deep discussions" about that, with Lindsay even thought of asking one of her ex-boyfriends to be a sperm donor.
"Lindsay is in a very happy place at the moment. She's been having deep discussions about a baby. She wants a natural birth and has spoken to Sam about getting one of her ex-boyfriends to help out. They don't want to adopt," a source close to the pair told News of the World.
Being asked about that matter, Lindsay's representative has told Access Hollywood the report was "absolutely not true." A spokesperson for News of the World, meanwhile, couldn't be reached for comment.
In addition to the baby claim, News of the World also claimed that Lindsay and Samantha are planning to wed and declare their love in a lavish L.A. bash. Neither of them has offered comment on the wedding talk though.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri