Denied, Lindsay Lohan Not Wanting Baby with Samantha Ronson
Much contrary to earlier report, Lindsay Lohan has no plans to have a baby with Samantha Ronson. A representative for the actress-singer exclusively told Access Hollywood that there's no truth to such report.
News of the World ran a story over the weekend that Lindsay has been thinking to raise a baby with the DJ. The lesbian couple were said to be in "deep discussions" about that, with Lindsay even thought of asking one of her ex-boyfriends to be a sperm donor.
"Lindsay is in a very happy place at the moment. She's been having deep discussions about a baby. She wants a natural birth and has spoken to Sam about getting one of her ex-boyfriends to help out. They don't want to adopt," a source close to the pair told News of the World.
Being asked about that matter, Lindsay's representative has told Access Hollywood the report was "absolutely not true." A spokesperson for News of the World, meanwhile, couldn't be reached for comment.
In addition to the baby claim, News of the World also claimed that Lindsay and Samantha are planning to wed and declare their love in a lavish L.A. bash. Neither of them has offered comment on the wedding talk though.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie