Denied, Lindsay Lohan Not Wanting Baby with Samantha Ronson
Much contrary to earlier report, Lindsay Lohan has no plans to have a baby with Samantha Ronson. A representative for the actress-singer exclusively told Access Hollywood that there's no truth to such report.
News of the World ran a story over the weekend that Lindsay has been thinking to raise a baby with the DJ. The lesbian couple were said to be in "deep discussions" about that, with Lindsay even thought of asking one of her ex-boyfriends to be a sperm donor.
"Lindsay is in a very happy place at the moment. She's been having deep discussions about a baby. She wants a natural birth and has spoken to Sam about getting one of her ex-boyfriends to help out. They don't want to adopt," a source close to the pair told News of the World.
Being asked about that matter, Lindsay's representative has told Access Hollywood the report was "absolutely not true." A spokesperson for News of the World, meanwhile, couldn't be reached for comment.
In addition to the baby claim, News of the World also claimed that Lindsay and Samantha are planning to wed and declare their love in a lavish L.A. bash. Neither of them has offered comment on the wedding talk though.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video