LL Cool J Removes 50 Cent From 'Exit 13'
Among his collaborators, including big names The-Dream, Fat Joe, and Richie Sambora, Rap mogul LL Cool J decides to scrap off 50 Cent from his long list. "I'm not releasing the album he and I were working on. I took a few songs for (new album) 'Exit 13' and scrapped the rest," he says.
When asked for confirmation, the rapper reveals his anxiety about fans' response concerning their first-ever collaboration. "That's due to the fact that I don't think people want to hear me rhyming like 50," he explains as saying.
"Feel My Heart Beat" is a song in which he teams up with 50 Cent and it was strongly rumored to be the first single in "Exit 13". As the removal announced, some claim that the song may be dropped from the album and replaced with The-Dream-featuring tune called "Baby", which was originally planned as the second single.
50 Cent's publicist hasn't given any statement yet. Furthermore, LL Cool J's twelfth major studio effort, which was originally titled "Todd Smith Pt. 2: Back to Cool", has been available for purchase since today, September 9 via Def Jam Records.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie