LL Cool J Removes 50 Cent From 'Exit 13'
Among his collaborators, including big names The-Dream, Fat Joe, and Richie Sambora, Rap mogul LL Cool J decides to scrap off 50 Cent from his long list. "I'm not releasing the album he and I were working on. I took a few songs for (new album) 'Exit 13' and scrapped the rest," he says.
When asked for confirmation, the rapper reveals his anxiety about fans' response concerning their first-ever collaboration. "That's due to the fact that I don't think people want to hear me rhyming like 50," he explains as saying.
"Feel My Heart Beat" is a song in which he teams up with 50 Cent and it was strongly rumored to be the first single in "Exit 13". As the removal announced, some claim that the song may be dropped from the album and replaced with The-Dream-featuring tune called "Baby", which was originally planned as the second single.
50 Cent's publicist hasn't given any statement yet. Furthermore, LL Cool J's twelfth major studio effort, which was originally titled "Todd Smith Pt. 2: Back to Cool", has been available for purchase since today, September 9 via Def Jam Records.
More LL Cool J News
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party