LL Cool J Removes 50 Cent From 'Exit 13'
Among his collaborators, including big names The-Dream, Fat Joe, and Richie Sambora, Rap mogul LL Cool J decides to scrap off 50 Cent from his long list. "I'm not releasing the album he and I were working on. I took a few songs for (new album) 'Exit 13' and scrapped the rest," he says.
When asked for confirmation, the rapper reveals his anxiety about fans' response concerning their first-ever collaboration. "That's due to the fact that I don't think people want to hear me rhyming like 50," he explains as saying.
"Feel My Heart Beat" is a song in which he teams up with 50 Cent and it was strongly rumored to be the first single in "Exit 13". As the removal announced, some claim that the song may be dropped from the album and replaced with The-Dream-featuring tune called "Baby", which was originally planned as the second single.
50 Cent's publicist hasn't given any statement yet. Furthermore, LL Cool J's twelfth major studio effort, which was originally titled "Todd Smith Pt. 2: Back to Cool", has been available for purchase since today, September 9 via Def Jam Records.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer