LL Cool J Removes 50 Cent From 'Exit 13'
Among his collaborators, including big names The-Dream, Fat Joe, and Richie Sambora, Rap mogul LL Cool J decides to scrap off 50 Cent from his long list. "I'm not releasing the album he and I were working on. I took a few songs for (new album) 'Exit 13' and scrapped the rest," he says.
When asked for confirmation, the rapper reveals his anxiety about fans' response concerning their first-ever collaboration. "That's due to the fact that I don't think people want to hear me rhyming like 50," he explains as saying.
"Feel My Heart Beat" is a song in which he teams up with 50 Cent and it was strongly rumored to be the first single in "Exit 13". As the removal announced, some claim that the song may be dropped from the album and replaced with The-Dream-featuring tune called "Baby", which was originally planned as the second single.
50 Cent's publicist hasn't given any statement yet. Furthermore, LL Cool J's twelfth major studio effort, which was originally titled "Todd Smith Pt. 2: Back to Cool", has been available for purchase since today, September 9 via Def Jam Records.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up