LL Cool J Removes 50 Cent From 'Exit 13'
Among his collaborators, including big names The-Dream, Fat Joe, and Richie Sambora, Rap mogul LL Cool J decides to scrap off 50 Cent from his long list. "I'm not releasing the album he and I were working on. I took a few songs for (new album) 'Exit 13' and scrapped the rest," he says.
When asked for confirmation, the rapper reveals his anxiety about fans' response concerning their first-ever collaboration. "That's due to the fact that I don't think people want to hear me rhyming like 50," he explains as saying.
"Feel My Heart Beat" is a song in which he teams up with 50 Cent and it was strongly rumored to be the first single in "Exit 13". As the removal announced, some claim that the song may be dropped from the album and replaced with The-Dream-featuring tune called "Baby", which was originally planned as the second single.
50 Cent's publicist hasn't given any statement yet. Furthermore, LL Cool J's twelfth major studio effort, which was originally titled "Todd Smith Pt. 2: Back to Cool", has been available for purchase since today, September 9 via Def Jam Records.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia