Justin Timberlake and Beyonce Knowles Join Forces in New Song
Justin Timberlake recently reveals that he is working on a new song in collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. "I'll be in the studio this week with Beyonce. Who knows what will come out of that," Justin says in a statement.
Furthermore, Justin says that the collaboration is to follow up their duet at the Fashion Rocks concert where he and Beyonce performed Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's classic single called "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing". Unfortunately, the "Sexyback" singer doesn't give any further explanation regarding the joint force.
Last year, the two pop stars have also collaborated in Justin's song entitled "Until the End of Time". The five-minutes tune appeared in the deluxe edition of Justin's second solo album "Futuresex/Lovesounds (Deluxe Edition)".
Meanwhile, Beyonce's recording company, Columbia Records announce that her yet-untitled record will hit the stores on November 18. Described as her "most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date", the album is credited with her songwriting effort. Two of the singles, "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies", are confirmed for release on October 7.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection