Justin Timberlake and Beyonce Knowles Join Forces in New Song
Justin Timberlake recently reveals that he is working on a new song in collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. "I'll be in the studio this week with Beyonce. Who knows what will come out of that," Justin says in a statement.
Furthermore, Justin says that the collaboration is to follow up their duet at the Fashion Rocks concert where he and Beyonce performed Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's classic single called "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing". Unfortunately, the "Sexyback" singer doesn't give any further explanation regarding the joint force.
Last year, the two pop stars have also collaborated in Justin's song entitled "Until the End of Time". The five-minutes tune appeared in the deluxe edition of Justin's second solo album "Futuresex/Lovesounds (Deluxe Edition)".
Meanwhile, Beyonce's recording company, Columbia Records announce that her yet-untitled record will hit the stores on November 18. Described as her "most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date", the album is credited with her songwriting effort. Two of the singles, "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies", are confirmed for release on October 7.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns