Justin Timberlake and Beyonce Knowles Join Forces in New Song
Justin Timberlake recently reveals that he is working on a new song in collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. "I'll be in the studio this week with Beyonce. Who knows what will come out of that," Justin says in a statement.
Furthermore, Justin says that the collaboration is to follow up their duet at the Fashion Rocks concert where he and Beyonce performed Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's classic single called "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing". Unfortunately, the "Sexyback" singer doesn't give any further explanation regarding the joint force.
Last year, the two pop stars have also collaborated in Justin's song entitled "Until the End of Time". The five-minutes tune appeared in the deluxe edition of Justin's second solo album "Futuresex/Lovesounds (Deluxe Edition)".
Meanwhile, Beyonce's recording company, Columbia Records announce that her yet-untitled record will hit the stores on November 18. Described as her "most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date", the album is credited with her songwriting effort. Two of the singles, "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies", are confirmed for release on October 7.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed