Justin Timberlake and Beyonce Knowles Join Forces in New Song
Justin Timberlake recently reveals that he is working on a new song in collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. "I'll be in the studio this week with Beyonce. Who knows what will come out of that," Justin says in a statement.
Furthermore, Justin says that the collaboration is to follow up their duet at the Fashion Rocks concert where he and Beyonce performed Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's classic single called "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing". Unfortunately, the "Sexyback" singer doesn't give any further explanation regarding the joint force.
Last year, the two pop stars have also collaborated in Justin's song entitled "Until the End of Time". The five-minutes tune appeared in the deluxe edition of Justin's second solo album "Futuresex/Lovesounds (Deluxe Edition)".
Meanwhile, Beyonce's recording company, Columbia Records announce that her yet-untitled record will hit the stores on November 18. Described as her "most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date", the album is credited with her songwriting effort. Two of the singles, "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies", are confirmed for release on October 7.
More Justin Timberlake News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked