Justin Timberlake and Beyonce Knowles Join Forces in New Song
Justin Timberlake recently reveals that he is working on a new song in collaboration with Beyonce Knowles. "I'll be in the studio this week with Beyonce. Who knows what will come out of that," Justin says in a statement.
Furthermore, Justin says that the collaboration is to follow up their duet at the Fashion Rocks concert where he and Beyonce performed Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell's classic single called "Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thing". Unfortunately, the "Sexyback" singer doesn't give any further explanation regarding the joint force.
Last year, the two pop stars have also collaborated in Justin's song entitled "Until the End of Time". The five-minutes tune appeared in the deluxe edition of Justin's second solo album "Futuresex/Lovesounds (Deluxe Edition)".
Meanwhile, Beyonce's recording company, Columbia Records announce that her yet-untitled record will hit the stores on November 18. Described as her "most personal, reflective and revelatory collection to-date", the album is credited with her songwriting effort. Two of the singles, "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies", are confirmed for release on October 7.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny