'Gossip Girl' Star Recording Debut Album
Leighton Meester, who plays as an uptight Park Avenue teen queen named Blair Waldorf in television series "Gossip Girl", has revealed that she has been lingering in recording room to finish her debut album. "I've always done (music), just now I am actually doing an album that I plan to release," she says.
Speaking of her underway side project, Leighton states that she enjoys it very much as music is something completely new for her. "It's so cool because it's a completely different creative process," she adds in a brief statement.
Furthermore, Leighton also says that she has explored her songwriting talent by crafting some materials. "From beginning to end it's yours and you make it ... You can see the finished product," the actress explains. "So it's cool you're there from start to finish when you are writing."
Unfortunately, there is no further statement concerning the record's title and release date. In this stage, her management team couldn't be reached for confirmation.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors