'Gossip Girl' Star Recording Debut Album
Leighton Meester, who plays as an uptight Park Avenue teen queen named Blair Waldorf in television series "Gossip Girl", has revealed that she has been lingering in recording room to finish her debut album. "I've always done (music), just now I am actually doing an album that I plan to release," she says.
Speaking of her underway side project, Leighton states that she enjoys it very much as music is something completely new for her. "It's so cool because it's a completely different creative process," she adds in a brief statement.
Furthermore, Leighton also says that she has explored her songwriting talent by crafting some materials. "From beginning to end it's yours and you make it ... You can see the finished product," the actress explains. "So it's cool you're there from start to finish when you are writing."
Unfortunately, there is no further statement concerning the record's title and release date. In this stage, her management team couldn't be reached for confirmation.
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates