'Gossip Girl' Star Recording Debut Album
Leighton Meester, who plays as an uptight Park Avenue teen queen named Blair Waldorf in television series "Gossip Girl", has revealed that she has been lingering in recording room to finish her debut album. "I've always done (music), just now I am actually doing an album that I plan to release," she says.
Speaking of her underway side project, Leighton states that she enjoys it very much as music is something completely new for her. "It's so cool because it's a completely different creative process," she adds in a brief statement.
Furthermore, Leighton also says that she has explored her songwriting talent by crafting some materials. "From beginning to end it's yours and you make it ... You can see the finished product," the actress explains. "So it's cool you're there from start to finish when you are writing."
Unfortunately, there is no further statement concerning the record's title and release date. In this stage, her management team couldn't be reached for confirmation.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly