'Gossip Girl' Star Recording Debut Album
Leighton Meester, who plays as an uptight Park Avenue teen queen named Blair Waldorf in television series "Gossip Girl", has revealed that she has been lingering in recording room to finish her debut album. "I've always done (music), just now I am actually doing an album that I plan to release," she says.
Speaking of her underway side project, Leighton states that she enjoys it very much as music is something completely new for her. "It's so cool because it's a completely different creative process," she adds in a brief statement.
Furthermore, Leighton also says that she has explored her songwriting talent by crafting some materials. "From beginning to end it's yours and you make it ... You can see the finished product," the actress explains. "So it's cool you're there from start to finish when you are writing."
Unfortunately, there is no further statement concerning the record's title and release date. In this stage, her management team couldn't be reached for confirmation.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip