'Gossip Girl' Star Recording Debut Album
Leighton Meester, who plays as an uptight Park Avenue teen queen named Blair Waldorf in television series "Gossip Girl", has revealed that she has been lingering in recording room to finish her debut album. "I've always done (music), just now I am actually doing an album that I plan to release," she says.
Speaking of her underway side project, Leighton states that she enjoys it very much as music is something completely new for her. "It's so cool because it's a completely different creative process," she adds in a brief statement.
Furthermore, Leighton also says that she has explored her songwriting talent by crafting some materials. "From beginning to end it's yours and you make it ... You can see the finished product," the actress explains. "So it's cool you're there from start to finish when you are writing."
Unfortunately, there is no further statement concerning the record's title and release date. In this stage, her management team couldn't be reached for confirmation.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video