Britney Spears' First Sex Partner Identified
The man to whom Britney Spears lost her virginity has been identified. Hot on the heels of Lynne Spears' claim on her tell-all book that Britney lost her virginity to her eighteen-year-old high school sweetheart when she was just fourteen, the guy in question steps forward, speaking his very own version of story about his old romance with Britney.
The guy, whose name is Reg Jones, is now 30 years old. He had an interview with the Daily Mirror on Friday, September 5 to which he confessed that he and Britney were very in love. "Britney was very passionate. I'd often stay over at her house and we'd fool around like any young couple," he revealed, adding that their age difference "didn't seem to matter" for them at that time.
Recalling his old days with Britney, Jones admired her as he thought "she was everything a boy could have wanted - great-looking, always laughing and liked by everyone." He also admitted that he was heartbroken when she dumped him for singer Justin Timberlake.
Deeply saddened by their split, Jones claimed that as time goes by he still thinks of Britney and keeps a photograph of her wearing a black bra. No words from Britney's camp about Jones' revelation.
Lynne, whose tell-all tome "Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World" will be released on September 16, wrote in it that Britney has sex for the very first time with her then boyfriend, a Kentwood, La., high school football player. In the book she also testified that she went along with the lie that her famous daughter was still virgin, even though she didn't, and tried hard to convince people to believe so.
Dishing on Britney's dark past, Lynne also recalled the first time she experimented with drugs and alcohol. She as well openly expressed her regret for not handling Britney's career early on that later in the future led to her public breakdown.
More Britney Spears News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'