Britney Spears' First Sex Partner Identified
The man to whom Britney Spears lost her virginity has been identified. Hot on the heels of Lynne Spears' claim on her tell-all book that Britney lost her virginity to her eighteen-year-old high school sweetheart when she was just fourteen, the guy in question steps forward, speaking his very own version of story about his old romance with Britney.
The guy, whose name is Reg Jones, is now 30 years old. He had an interview with the Daily Mirror on Friday, September 5 to which he confessed that he and Britney were very in love. "Britney was very passionate. I'd often stay over at her house and we'd fool around like any young couple," he revealed, adding that their age difference "didn't seem to matter" for them at that time.
Recalling his old days with Britney, Jones admired her as he thought "she was everything a boy could have wanted - great-looking, always laughing and liked by everyone." He also admitted that he was heartbroken when she dumped him for singer Justin Timberlake.
Deeply saddened by their split, Jones claimed that as time goes by he still thinks of Britney and keeps a photograph of her wearing a black bra. No words from Britney's camp about Jones' revelation.
Lynne, whose tell-all tome "Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World" will be released on September 16, wrote in it that Britney has sex for the very first time with her then boyfriend, a Kentwood, La., high school football player. In the book she also testified that she went along with the lie that her famous daughter was still virgin, even though she didn't, and tried hard to convince people to believe so.
Dishing on Britney's dark past, Lynne also recalled the first time she experimented with drugs and alcohol. She as well openly expressed her regret for not handling Britney's career early on that later in the future led to her public breakdown.
More Britney Spears News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show