Blake Lively to Celebrate 21st Birthday with Jazz-Themed Party
Turning 21 years old last month, Blake Lively would only celebrate her birthday this weekend and is planning to throw a Jazz Age-themed bash. The party, to be more specific, will be held Saturday night, September 6 in New York.
Coming to such idea, the birthday girl asks all the guests to wear 1920s-style outfits. She herself will make sure that all of them obey the rule by asking the doormen to check and reject "those not in theme." No further details about the planned birthday party. Blake herself hasn't issued any comment on the report.
Blake actually turned 21 years old on August 25. On her actual birthday, she had cake with cast members on the set of her hit TV show "Gossip Girl".
Starring as the series' main character Serena van der Woodsen, Blake and fellow co-star Leighton Meester have agreed to guest star on NBC's "30 Rock". According to Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello, both actresses will play as the high-school mates of Tina Fey's Liz Lemon.
More Blake Lively News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs