Blake Lively to Celebrate 21st Birthday with Jazz-Themed Party
Turning 21 years old last month, Blake Lively would only celebrate her birthday this weekend and is planning to throw a Jazz Age-themed bash. The party, to be more specific, will be held Saturday night, September 6 in New York.
Coming to such idea, the birthday girl asks all the guests to wear 1920s-style outfits. She herself will make sure that all of them obey the rule by asking the doormen to check and reject "those not in theme." No further details about the planned birthday party. Blake herself hasn't issued any comment on the report.
Blake actually turned 21 years old on August 25. On her actual birthday, she had cake with cast members on the set of her hit TV show "Gossip Girl".
Starring as the series' main character Serena van der Woodsen, Blake and fellow co-star Leighton Meester have agreed to guest star on NBC's "30 Rock". According to Entertainment Weekly's Michael Ausiello, both actresses will play as the high-school mates of Tina Fey's Liz Lemon.
More Blake Lively News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift