'Me and Orson Welles' Premiered at 2008 Toronto Intl. Film Festival
"Me and Orson Welles", Cinetic Media-produced movie, has lighted up the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival on Friday, September 5 with its premiere. Holding the special event at Ryerson Theatre, Toronto, the world premiere saw the attendance of Zac Efron, Claire Danes, Christian McKay, Hugh Dancy and director Richard Linklater.
Gossip Girls reported that Efron arrived to the first full screening event along with his co-star Danes. On the evening, the "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" lead man was dressed in a brown suit completed with a white button-up shirt, skinny brown tie and a pair of wingtip shoes, while Danes wore dark blue mini dress.
Based on Robert Kaplow's novel of the same name, "Me and Orson Welles" tells the story of Samuels, a teenager who gets the chance to make his big break when he is hired to star in Orson Welles' production of Julius Caesar, but soon learns the horrible secret of show business. The film which is slated to be outed in 2009 was shot in the Isle of Man, London and New York over February, March and April 2008.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?