'Me and Orson Welles' Premiered at 2008 Toronto Intl. Film Festival
"Me and Orson Welles", Cinetic Media-produced movie, has lighted up the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival on Friday, September 5 with its premiere. Holding the special event at Ryerson Theatre, Toronto, the world premiere saw the attendance of Zac Efron, Claire Danes, Christian McKay, Hugh Dancy and director Richard Linklater.
Gossip Girls reported that Efron arrived to the first full screening event along with his co-star Danes. On the evening, the "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" lead man was dressed in a brown suit completed with a white button-up shirt, skinny brown tie and a pair of wingtip shoes, while Danes wore dark blue mini dress.
Based on Robert Kaplow's novel of the same name, "Me and Orson Welles" tells the story of Samuels, a teenager who gets the chance to make his big break when he is hired to star in Orson Welles' production of Julius Caesar, but soon learns the horrible secret of show business. The film which is slated to be outed in 2009 was shot in the Isle of Man, London and New York over February, March and April 2008.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes