'Me and Orson Welles' Premiered at 2008 Toronto Intl. Film Festival
"Me and Orson Welles", Cinetic Media-produced movie, has lighted up the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival on Friday, September 5 with its premiere. Holding the special event at Ryerson Theatre, Toronto, the world premiere saw the attendance of Zac Efron, Claire Danes, Christian McKay, Hugh Dancy and director Richard Linklater.
Gossip Girls reported that Efron arrived to the first full screening event along with his co-star Danes. On the evening, the "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" lead man was dressed in a brown suit completed with a white button-up shirt, skinny brown tie and a pair of wingtip shoes, while Danes wore dark blue mini dress.
Based on Robert Kaplow's novel of the same name, "Me and Orson Welles" tells the story of Samuels, a teenager who gets the chance to make his big break when he is hired to star in Orson Welles' production of Julius Caesar, but soon learns the horrible secret of show business. The film which is slated to be outed in 2009 was shot in the Isle of Man, London and New York over February, March and April 2008.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters