'Me and Orson Welles' Premiered at 2008 Toronto Intl. Film Festival
"Me and Orson Welles", Cinetic Media-produced movie, has lighted up the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival on Friday, September 5 with its premiere. Holding the special event at Ryerson Theatre, Toronto, the world premiere saw the attendance of Zac Efron, Claire Danes, Christian McKay, Hugh Dancy and director Richard Linklater.
Gossip Girls reported that Efron arrived to the first full screening event along with his co-star Danes. On the evening, the "High School Musical 3: Senior Year" lead man was dressed in a brown suit completed with a white button-up shirt, skinny brown tie and a pair of wingtip shoes, while Danes wore dark blue mini dress.
Based on Robert Kaplow's novel of the same name, "Me and Orson Welles" tells the story of Samuels, a teenager who gets the chance to make his big break when he is hired to star in Orson Welles' production of Julius Caesar, but soon learns the horrible secret of show business. The film which is slated to be outed in 2009 was shot in the Isle of Man, London and New York over February, March and April 2008.
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host