Rihanna and Miley Cyrus Sharing Stage at 2008 Fashion Rocks Benefit
Rihanna teams up with Beyonce Knowles and Miley Cyrus on the extravagant stage of Conde Nast Media Group's 2008 Fashion Rocks. Singing charity anthem "Just Stand Up", the trio take the stage with other female singers such as Carrie Underwood, Leona Lewis, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and many others.
Beside collaborating with thirteen talented singers, Rihanna also performs solo at the Fashion Rocks. Wearing glamorous gold-simmering gown, the R&B singer makes a grand entrance, lifted by two strong men.
Hosted by comedian Dennis Leary, this year's show include performances by Keith Urban and Justin Timberlake. While Keith strums his guitar for a solo performance, Justin shares the stage with Beyonce.
The Fashion Rocks is a benefit concert to honor fashion and music by combining music talents and supermodels wearing clothes designed by the world's leading designers. The two-hour show will be aired from Radio City Music Hall in New York City on September 9, at 9 P.M. EST on CBS.
Furthermore, Fashion Rocks has also created an online charity auction to benefit "Stand Up To Cancer", a program initiated to raise funds for ground-breaking cancer research. The auction will be broadcast in a commercial-free program on major television networks, including CBS, ABC and NBC, starting from September 5 to 15. Among the stars who are confirmed to either appear or answer phones on the TV broadcast are Jennifer Aniston, David Cook, Scarlett Johansson, and many more.
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up