Rihanna and Miley Cyrus Sharing Stage at 2008 Fashion Rocks Benefit
Rihanna teams up with Beyonce Knowles and Miley Cyrus on the extravagant stage of Conde Nast Media Group's 2008 Fashion Rocks. Singing charity anthem "Just Stand Up", the trio take the stage with other female singers such as Carrie Underwood, Leona Lewis, Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and many others.
Beside collaborating with thirteen talented singers, Rihanna also performs solo at the Fashion Rocks. Wearing glamorous gold-simmering gown, the R&B singer makes a grand entrance, lifted by two strong men.
Hosted by comedian Dennis Leary, this year's show include performances by Keith Urban and Justin Timberlake. While Keith strums his guitar for a solo performance, Justin shares the stage with Beyonce.
The Fashion Rocks is a benefit concert to honor fashion and music by combining music talents and supermodels wearing clothes designed by the world's leading designers. The two-hour show will be aired from Radio City Music Hall in New York City on September 9, at 9 P.M. EST on CBS.
Furthermore, Fashion Rocks has also created an online charity auction to benefit "Stand Up To Cancer", a program initiated to raise funds for ground-breaking cancer research. The auction will be broadcast in a commercial-free program on major television networks, including CBS, ABC and NBC, starting from September 5 to 15. Among the stars who are confirmed to either appear or answer phones on the TV broadcast are Jennifer Aniston, David Cook, Scarlett Johansson, and many more.
More Rihanna News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now