Sex and Chocolate, Teri Hatcher's Keys to Happiness
Sharing her key to a happy life to Glamour magazine, Teri Hatcher recommends sex and chocolate. The actress credits the two things to have escalated her into happiness.
In an October column for the publication, she wrote "Have great sex [and] eat the chocolate." She aims the advice not only for people in common, but also for her daughter, Emerson Rose Tenney, who's still 10 years old.
Sharing her other motherly advice, the "Desperate Housewives" star also wrote "Don't sit on public toilet seats and make sure to floss. ... Life's too short to stress; you'll be able to get past anything difficult; the sun will rise tomorrow; you are beautiful; you are lovable."
Performing a single-parent role for Emerson, her daughter with then husband Jon Tenney, Teri tend to describe herself as a "43-year-old somewhat successful but still flawed and fragile woman." She confessed that for the time being she still has "little self-help handiwork" in form of a "goal board" that she keeps on adding every night.
"It's basically a collage of images of things you want to achieve in your life - all written, glued or drawn onto a big piece of paper," so she said about the stuff.
Teri rose to prominence, playing the role of Lois Lane in TV series "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" (1993-1997). She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for her role as Susan Mayer on the hit TV series "Desperate Housewives" in 2005.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off