Sex and Chocolate, Teri Hatcher's Keys to Happiness
Sharing her key to a happy life to Glamour magazine, Teri Hatcher recommends sex and chocolate. The actress credits the two things to have escalated her into happiness.
In an October column for the publication, she wrote "Have great sex [and] eat the chocolate." She aims the advice not only for people in common, but also for her daughter, Emerson Rose Tenney, who's still 10 years old.
Sharing her other motherly advice, the "Desperate Housewives" star also wrote "Don't sit on public toilet seats and make sure to floss. ... Life's too short to stress; you'll be able to get past anything difficult; the sun will rise tomorrow; you are beautiful; you are lovable."
Performing a single-parent role for Emerson, her daughter with then husband Jon Tenney, Teri tend to describe herself as a "43-year-old somewhat successful but still flawed and fragile woman." She confessed that for the time being she still has "little self-help handiwork" in form of a "goal board" that she keeps on adding every night.
"It's basically a collage of images of things you want to achieve in your life - all written, glued or drawn onto a big piece of paper," so she said about the stuff.
Teri rose to prominence, playing the role of Lois Lane in TV series "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" (1993-1997). She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for her role as Susan Mayer on the hit TV series "Desperate Housewives" in 2005.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick