Sex and Chocolate, Teri Hatcher's Keys to Happiness
Sharing her key to a happy life to Glamour magazine, Teri Hatcher recommends sex and chocolate. The actress credits the two things to have escalated her into happiness.
In an October column for the publication, she wrote "Have great sex [and] eat the chocolate." She aims the advice not only for people in common, but also for her daughter, Emerson Rose Tenney, who's still 10 years old.
Sharing her other motherly advice, the "Desperate Housewives" star also wrote "Don't sit on public toilet seats and make sure to floss. ... Life's too short to stress; you'll be able to get past anything difficult; the sun will rise tomorrow; you are beautiful; you are lovable."
Performing a single-parent role for Emerson, her daughter with then husband Jon Tenney, Teri tend to describe herself as a "43-year-old somewhat successful but still flawed and fragile woman." She confessed that for the time being she still has "little self-help handiwork" in form of a "goal board" that she keeps on adding every night.
"It's basically a collage of images of things you want to achieve in your life - all written, glued or drawn onto a big piece of paper," so she said about the stuff.
Teri rose to prominence, playing the role of Lois Lane in TV series "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" (1993-1997). She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for her role as Susan Mayer on the hit TV series "Desperate Housewives" in 2005.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'