Selena Gomez Pens 'I'm Sorry' for Nick Jonas
In a recent interview, Selena Gomez reveals that one of her favorite songs in her upcoming debut album is inspired by someone special that she has a crush on. "My favorite song that I've written is called 'I'm Sorry'," she says. "It's about a boy I kind of fell for but he couldn't let his ex-girlfriend go, and it was really difficult."
Though Selena doesn't exactly name the boy in particular, referring to rumor saying that Nick Jonas of teen band sensation Jonas Brothers is assumed to start a romantic relationship with her, some then claim that the boy behind the inspiration is Nick. Instead of commenting on the issue, Selena says that the autobiographical lyrics are meant to encourage the boy to move forward. "The song is basically me saying that I'm sorry that it didn't work out or that she used to be who she was, but you have to let me in and you have to know that I'll do everything I can to make you happy and be the best I can be," she states.
Her broken heart is even clearly seen when Selena says, "I felt like in a way, I wasn't good enough. it was the hardest time for me." She also says that the personal tune will likely be the only ballad song in the record as she wants the others to have more cheerful sounds. "I want the other stuff to be really fun," she adds.
Unfortunately, the title and the schedule date for the album are still on the shelf as Selena refuses to give any information. In line with Selena's silence, her management team and recording label also refuse to give any statement.
Additionally, Selena will travel across the Big Apple with the whole "Wizards of Waverly Place"'s cast to promote the film. On Saturday, September 6, they will stop by NYC World of Disney store at 711 5th Avenue to present for The New York Times' "Times Talk" and give signing for fans.
More Selena Gomez News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!