Mandy Moore Dates an Artist
Breaking up with her latest boyfriend Ryan Adams, Mandy Moore just doesn't want to stay single any longer as she's scored herself a new boyfriend. She, as reported by In Touch Weekly, is dating an artist named Andre.
The magazine cited a source as saying that Moore and Andre first met at a party two months ago. They have since become close to one another.
"They don't go out late and both like being at home. She also loves that he's down-to-earth," a friend of the actress-singer stated, adding that "she glows when she talks about Andre." The pair were seen together at LAX on August 24.
Still according to the friend, Moore is three inches taller than Andre but that doesn't really matter for her as "she is really into him and loves that he's not famous."
Commenting on Moore's broken love relationship with Adams, the friend stated that "she really loved Ryan but he was very immature." Moore and Adams began dating in 2007 and they broke up in early July 2008. Despite their split, the singer-songwriter praised her as "one of those genuinely sweet angelic people". He said, "I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more."
More Mandy Moore News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle