Mandy Moore Dates an Artist
Breaking up with her latest boyfriend Ryan Adams, Mandy Moore just doesn't want to stay single any longer as she's scored herself a new boyfriend. She, as reported by In Touch Weekly, is dating an artist named Andre.
The magazine cited a source as saying that Moore and Andre first met at a party two months ago. They have since become close to one another.
"They don't go out late and both like being at home. She also loves that he's down-to-earth," a friend of the actress-singer stated, adding that "she glows when she talks about Andre." The pair were seen together at LAX on August 24.
Still according to the friend, Moore is three inches taller than Andre but that doesn't really matter for her as "she is really into him and loves that he's not famous."
Commenting on Moore's broken love relationship with Adams, the friend stated that "she really loved Ryan but he was very immature." Moore and Adams began dating in 2007 and they broke up in early July 2008. Despite their split, the singer-songwriter praised her as "one of those genuinely sweet angelic people". He said, "I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more."
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star