Mandy Moore Dates an Artist
Breaking up with her latest boyfriend Ryan Adams, Mandy Moore just doesn't want to stay single any longer as she's scored herself a new boyfriend. She, as reported by In Touch Weekly, is dating an artist named Andre.
The magazine cited a source as saying that Moore and Andre first met at a party two months ago. They have since become close to one another.
"They don't go out late and both like being at home. She also loves that he's down-to-earth," a friend of the actress-singer stated, adding that "she glows when she talks about Andre." The pair were seen together at LAX on August 24.
Still according to the friend, Moore is three inches taller than Andre but that doesn't really matter for her as "she is really into him and loves that he's not famous."
Commenting on Moore's broken love relationship with Adams, the friend stated that "she really loved Ryan but he was very immature." Moore and Adams began dating in 2007 and they broke up in early July 2008. Despite their split, the singer-songwriter praised her as "one of those genuinely sweet angelic people". He said, "I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce