Mandy Moore Dates an Artist
Breaking up with her latest boyfriend Ryan Adams, Mandy Moore just doesn't want to stay single any longer as she's scored herself a new boyfriend. She, as reported by In Touch Weekly, is dating an artist named Andre.
The magazine cited a source as saying that Moore and Andre first met at a party two months ago. They have since become close to one another.
"They don't go out late and both like being at home. She also loves that he's down-to-earth," a friend of the actress-singer stated, adding that "she glows when she talks about Andre." The pair were seen together at LAX on August 24.
Still according to the friend, Moore is three inches taller than Andre but that doesn't really matter for her as "she is really into him and loves that he's not famous."
Commenting on Moore's broken love relationship with Adams, the friend stated that "she really loved Ryan but he was very immature." Moore and Adams began dating in 2007 and they broke up in early July 2008. Despite their split, the singer-songwriter praised her as "one of those genuinely sweet angelic people". He said, "I am grateful for our friendship and how it allowed us both to grow and learn more."
More Mandy Moore News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'