Caught in the Act, Lindsay Lohan Locks Lips with Samantha Ronson
Being photographed kissing, it appears that Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have finally come out of the closet, letting the public know that they indeed are a couple. The long-rumored lesbian lovers were photographed locking lips on the street in New York City on Friday, September 5.
It is reported that Lindsay and Samantha enjoyed a shopping trip in the Soho district that day before they later on were snapped kissing outside the Mercer Hotel. The DJ then was also seen visiting the actress during a shooting for a cameo in "Ugly Betty."
During a shooting break on set, both Lindsay and Samantha were seen enjoying each other's company. They sat on the floor and had a chit chat as Samantha was playing around with a digital camera.
Lindsay and Samantha have long been rumored as lesbian lovers, but neither of them has ever commented on the persistent speculation. Though so, judging from the picture of them kissing which can be seen on Mail Online, it is safe to say that they're becoming more candid about their alleged romance.
Scoring a guest appearance on "Ugly Betty", Lindsay plays the character of Kimmie, who's a former high school classmate of America Ferrera's Betty Suarez.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie