Caught in the Act, Lindsay Lohan Locks Lips with Samantha Ronson
Being photographed kissing, it appears that Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have finally come out of the closet, letting the public know that they indeed are a couple. The long-rumored lesbian lovers were photographed locking lips on the street in New York City on Friday, September 5.
It is reported that Lindsay and Samantha enjoyed a shopping trip in the Soho district that day before they later on were snapped kissing outside the Mercer Hotel. The DJ then was also seen visiting the actress during a shooting for a cameo in "Ugly Betty."
During a shooting break on set, both Lindsay and Samantha were seen enjoying each other's company. They sat on the floor and had a chit chat as Samantha was playing around with a digital camera.
Lindsay and Samantha have long been rumored as lesbian lovers, but neither of them has ever commented on the persistent speculation. Though so, judging from the picture of them kissing which can be seen on Mail Online, it is safe to say that they're becoming more candid about their alleged romance.
Scoring a guest appearance on "Ugly Betty", Lindsay plays the character of Kimmie, who's a former high school classmate of America Ferrera's Betty Suarez.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy