Caught in the Act, Lindsay Lohan Locks Lips with Samantha Ronson
Being photographed kissing, it appears that Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson have finally come out of the closet, letting the public know that they indeed are a couple. The long-rumored lesbian lovers were photographed locking lips on the street in New York City on Friday, September 5.
It is reported that Lindsay and Samantha enjoyed a shopping trip in the Soho district that day before they later on were snapped kissing outside the Mercer Hotel. The DJ then was also seen visiting the actress during a shooting for a cameo in "Ugly Betty."
During a shooting break on set, both Lindsay and Samantha were seen enjoying each other's company. They sat on the floor and had a chit chat as Samantha was playing around with a digital camera.
Lindsay and Samantha have long been rumored as lesbian lovers, but neither of them has ever commented on the persistent speculation. Though so, judging from the picture of them kissing which can be seen on Mail Online, it is safe to say that they're becoming more candid about their alleged romance.
Scoring a guest appearance on "Ugly Betty", Lindsay plays the character of Kimmie, who's a former high school classmate of America Ferrera's Betty Suarez.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!