Kim Kardashian in No Rush to Wed and Have Kids
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have been dating for months, but the socialite admits that she's in no rush to wed him, nor does she want to have kids with him for the time being. Being asked by Hollyscoop on both issues, the beauty claimed she and Reggie won't wed anytime soon and they would have kids only after marriage.
"Not right now," so she said on the red carpet Wednesday night, September 3 at the 944 magazine's two year anniversary party about a possible wedding in the near future. "I'm just gonna focus on 'Dancing with the Stars' and 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' and he's just gonna focus on his season."
Kim, who would be one of 13 participants on the seventh season of "Dancing with the Stars," wore a shiny yellow tank top, high-waisted black skirt with white accents and red heels during the event. She was joined by sisters Khloe and Kourtney as well as her mother Kris Jenner.
Having had her own TV series, Kim has been claimed to be planning to start a singing career. She revealed her desire to invade the music business in a recent interview with E!, saying "I would be down, if it was something fun. I love music, so it would just have to be the right thing."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3