Kim Kardashian in No Rush to Wed and Have Kids
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have been dating for months, but the socialite admits that she's in no rush to wed him, nor does she want to have kids with him for the time being. Being asked by Hollyscoop on both issues, the beauty claimed she and Reggie won't wed anytime soon and they would have kids only after marriage.
"Not right now," so she said on the red carpet Wednesday night, September 3 at the 944 magazine's two year anniversary party about a possible wedding in the near future. "I'm just gonna focus on 'Dancing with the Stars' and 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' and he's just gonna focus on his season."
Kim, who would be one of 13 participants on the seventh season of "Dancing with the Stars," wore a shiny yellow tank top, high-waisted black skirt with white accents and red heels during the event. She was joined by sisters Khloe and Kourtney as well as her mother Kris Jenner.
Having had her own TV series, Kim has been claimed to be planning to start a singing career. She revealed her desire to invade the music business in a recent interview with E!, saying "I would be down, if it was something fun. I love music, so it would just have to be the right thing."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard