Kim Kardashian in No Rush to Wed and Have Kids
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush have been dating for months, but the socialite admits that she's in no rush to wed him, nor does she want to have kids with him for the time being. Being asked by Hollyscoop on both issues, the beauty claimed she and Reggie won't wed anytime soon and they would have kids only after marriage.
"Not right now," so she said on the red carpet Wednesday night, September 3 at the 944 magazine's two year anniversary party about a possible wedding in the near future. "I'm just gonna focus on 'Dancing with the Stars' and 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' and he's just gonna focus on his season."
Kim, who would be one of 13 participants on the seventh season of "Dancing with the Stars," wore a shiny yellow tank top, high-waisted black skirt with white accents and red heels during the event. She was joined by sisters Khloe and Kourtney as well as her mother Kris Jenner.
Having had her own TV series, Kim has been claimed to be planning to start a singing career. She revealed her desire to invade the music business in a recent interview with E!, saying "I would be down, if it was something fun. I love music, so it would just have to be the right thing."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart