Ladies Extravaganza at 'The Women' Hollywood Premiere
Picturehouse Entertainment have thrown a premiere for their latest comedy movie, "The Women", at Mann Village Theater, Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 4. Like the movie which is flooded with amazing all-girl cast ensemble, the special event was dominated with women from director/writer Diane English to "American Pie" actress Tara Reid.
The red carpet event was attended by most of A-listers who star in the remake film, including Meg Ryan, Debra Messing, Eva Mendes, Jada Pinkett Smith, Annette Bening, Candice Bergen, Cloris Leachman and Debi Mazar. Aside from those actresses, "All About Eve" actress Celeste Holm and "Ugly Betty" villain Vanessa Williams were also seen strolling down the red carpet.
Though the event seemed to be a ladies night, it doesn't mean that men were out from the picture for the night. Joining the celebration with their wives were two Hollywood big names, Warren Beatty and Will Smith.
A modern adaptation of Clare Boothe Luce's 1936 play, "Women" is a reboot of the 1939 George Cukor-directed film of the same name. It tells the story of clothing designer Mary Haines who seems to be living a perfect life in her friends' eyes. But, when her friends find out that Mary's husband is cheating on her, their close-knit friendship is put to the ultimate test. It is due to be released on September 12.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame