Ladies Extravaganza at 'The Women' Hollywood Premiere
Picturehouse Entertainment have thrown a premiere for their latest comedy movie, "The Women", at Mann Village Theater, Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 4. Like the movie which is flooded with amazing all-girl cast ensemble, the special event was dominated with women from director/writer Diane English to "American Pie" actress Tara Reid.
The red carpet event was attended by most of A-listers who star in the remake film, including Meg Ryan, Debra Messing, Eva Mendes, Jada Pinkett Smith, Annette Bening, Candice Bergen, Cloris Leachman and Debi Mazar. Aside from those actresses, "All About Eve" actress Celeste Holm and "Ugly Betty" villain Vanessa Williams were also seen strolling down the red carpet.
Though the event seemed to be a ladies night, it doesn't mean that men were out from the picture for the night. Joining the celebration with their wives were two Hollywood big names, Warren Beatty and Will Smith.
A modern adaptation of Clare Boothe Luce's 1936 play, "Women" is a reboot of the 1939 George Cukor-directed film of the same name. It tells the story of clothing designer Mary Haines who seems to be living a perfect life in her friends' eyes. But, when her friends find out that Mary's husband is cheating on her, their close-knit friendship is put to the ultimate test. It is due to be released on September 12.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences