Britney Spears Lost Virginity to High School Sweetheart at 14
Much contrary to old claim, Britney Spears didn't lose her virginity to then boyfriend Justin Timberlake. In her new book, "Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World," her mother Lynne Spears set the record straight on that matter, claiming her celebrity daughter had sex for the first time with her eighteen-year-old high school sweetheart when she was just fourteen.
Dispelling the false circulating judgment concerning Britney's virginity, the elder Spears revealed in the tell-all tome that the high school sweetheart was a Kentwood, La., high school football player. Not disclosing that to public, Lynne claimed she went on allowing Britney to sleep with Justin and just went along with the hoax that her famous daughter was still virgin. She even wrote that Justin was misled when he publicly told reporters back in 2003 that Britney "lost her virginity a while ago - and I should know."
Continuing to tell all about Britney's younger years, Lynne also testified that her daughter experimented with alcohol for the first time after joining Disney TV show "The Mickey Mouse Club" in 1990s. She began experimenting with drugs when she was still 13 years old, sending shock to the whole family when they found her with cocaine and marijuana on a private jet.
Despite the ups and downs in her family, Lynne honestly admitted that she regretted not managing Britney's career by herself. Losing control to her daughter's early career, according to Lynne, has led Britney to her public breakdown.
"Through the Storm: A Real Story of Fame and Family in a Tabloid World" will be released on September 16.
More Britney Spears News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story