Kanye West to Release Fourth Album Before 2008 Ends
Kanye West may have an album in stores before the year ends, his management revealed. The fourth studio album is said to be released in December, the same time frame where Jay-Z will release his eleventh studio album "The Blueprint 3".
No title has been suggested yet for West's set, but it was hinted sometime ago that the rapper wanted to name it "Good Ass Job" as the continuation of his first three albums, "The College Dropout", "Late Registration" and "Graduation". The first single is also mentioned to be "Love Lockdown" that can hit "any minute now" according to DJ Semtex and will be added to the iTunes in a matter of days.
Furthermore, with the announcement of his bill at the MTV Video Music Awards this coming Sunday, (September 7), comes a speculation that he will sing "Love Lockdown" during the set.
Meanwhile, MTV UK has also reported that Jay-Z will have his album released in the fourth quarter of this year with production supplied by West. A new single from Jay-Z's joint will be called "Swagger Like Us" and will be available for download on Saturday, September 6.
More Kanye West News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'