Kanye West to Release Fourth Album Before 2008 Ends
Kanye West may have an album in stores before the year ends, his management revealed. The fourth studio album is said to be released in December, the same time frame where Jay-Z will release his eleventh studio album "The Blueprint 3".
No title has been suggested yet for West's set, but it was hinted sometime ago that the rapper wanted to name it "Good Ass Job" as the continuation of his first three albums, "The College Dropout", "Late Registration" and "Graduation". The first single is also mentioned to be "Love Lockdown" that can hit "any minute now" according to DJ Semtex and will be added to the iTunes in a matter of days.
Furthermore, with the announcement of his bill at the MTV Video Music Awards this coming Sunday, (September 7), comes a speculation that he will sing "Love Lockdown" during the set.
Meanwhile, MTV UK has also reported that Jay-Z will have his album released in the fourth quarter of this year with production supplied by West. A new single from Jay-Z's joint will be called "Swagger Like Us" and will be available for download on Saturday, September 6.
More Kanye West News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'