Three More Directors Lining Up for 'Heavy Metal'
Words are directors Guillermo del Toro, Zack Snyder and Gore Verbinski are eyeing to participate in directing a new animation sci-fi fantasy project, "Heavy Metal". The possibility was broken out by Heavy Metal magazine publisher Kevin Eastman in an interview with rgbFILTER earlier, but confirmation on the matter has yet to be shared.
This feature film has had David Fincher and Eastman himself who are each attached to direct one of the eight or nine individual animated segments. Slated for 2010 release, the flick has been envisioned to be an adult-themed R-rated film with erotic and violent storylines and images which has been the trademark of Heavy Metal magazine.
Announced to be developed back in March, "Metal" let out a shocking news previously with a turnaround from Paramount Pictures to Sony Entertainment, so claimed First Showing. The switching of the studio is said to have something to do with the on-going fight between Fincher and Paramount over "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" due to the running time of the film. Meanwhile, some speculated that the project was "too dark and sexy" for the studio.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked