TNT Developing Spin-Off to 'The Closer'
Golden Globe Awards winning television show "The Closer" will have its spin-off in production. TNT have announced that they have ordered for a script for the spin-off which will be penned by the creator/executive producer James Duff.
In the new project, Duff will be assisted by co-executive producers Adam Belanoff and Michael Berchem. No clue yet as to which character from the cop drama series the spin-off will focus on, or whether it will chronicle only one or the whole cast altogether. According to Hollywood Reporter, industry insiders said that it may be titled "The Fixer".
"The Closer", starring Kyra Sedgwick as Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, has won several acknowledgments since its first season in 2005, becoming the most-watched series premiere on ad-supported cable. It is currently rolling its fourth season which will run for 15 episodes.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?