TNT Developing Spin-Off to 'The Closer'
Golden Globe Awards winning television show "The Closer" will have its spin-off in production. TNT have announced that they have ordered for a script for the spin-off which will be penned by the creator/executive producer James Duff.
In the new project, Duff will be assisted by co-executive producers Adam Belanoff and Michael Berchem. No clue yet as to which character from the cop drama series the spin-off will focus on, or whether it will chronicle only one or the whole cast altogether. According to Hollywood Reporter, industry insiders said that it may be titled "The Fixer".
"The Closer", starring Kyra Sedgwick as Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson, has won several acknowledgments since its first season in 2005, becoming the most-watched series premiere on ad-supported cable. It is currently rolling its fourth season which will run for 15 episodes.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture