Jodie Foster Voicing The Simpsons' Maggie, Anne Hathaway Being Bart's Love Interest
The animated dysfunctional family series "The Simpsons" will be entering its 20th season and it will bring in Jodie Foster and Anne Hathaway as the guest voices. Entertainment Weekly's Hollywood Insider Blog revealed that Foster will be giving a voice to Maggie, while Hathaway is going to lend her voice to Bart's object of affection.
In the episode that is said to be scheduled for early 2009 broadcast, Foster gets the honor to voice the adult version of Maggie. The blog further suggested that Foster's episode may be entitled "Four Great Women & A Manicure" which "reimagines the worlds of Macbeth, The Fountainhead, Citizen Kane, and Queen Elizabeth I, with Springfield residents in key roles". Before Foster, Maggie was once voiced by Elizabeth Taylor.
Meanwhile, Hathaway has been chosen to provide voice to a sweet, charitable girl, whom Bart has a crush on, in different episode which will also be aired in early 2009. This episode allegedly will see Bart turning himself to be a good Samaritan to win her heart. But when Hathaway's character finds out the truth, she breaks with him and Bart returns to his old devilish style.
The longest-running American sitcom, "The Simpsons", will return to Fox for its 20th season and will be making the season premiere on September 28. The series follows a middle class American family consisting of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie in the fictional town of Springfield as they lampoon many aspects of life.
More The Simpsons News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016