Jodie Foster Voicing The Simpsons' Maggie, Anne Hathaway Being Bart's Love Interest
The animated dysfunctional family series "The Simpsons" will be entering its 20th season and it will bring in Jodie Foster and Anne Hathaway as the guest voices. Entertainment Weekly's Hollywood Insider Blog revealed that Foster will be giving a voice to Maggie, while Hathaway is going to lend her voice to Bart's object of affection.
In the episode that is said to be scheduled for early 2009 broadcast, Foster gets the honor to voice the adult version of Maggie. The blog further suggested that Foster's episode may be entitled "Four Great Women & A Manicure" which "reimagines the worlds of Macbeth, The Fountainhead, Citizen Kane, and Queen Elizabeth I, with Springfield residents in key roles". Before Foster, Maggie was once voiced by Elizabeth Taylor.
Meanwhile, Hathaway has been chosen to provide voice to a sweet, charitable girl, whom Bart has a crush on, in different episode which will also be aired in early 2009. This episode allegedly will see Bart turning himself to be a good Samaritan to win her heart. But when Hathaway's character finds out the truth, she breaks with him and Bart returns to his old devilish style.
The longest-running American sitcom, "The Simpsons", will return to Fox for its 20th season and will be making the season premiere on September 28. The series follows a middle class American family consisting of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie in the fictional town of Springfield as they lampoon many aspects of life.
More The Simpsons News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie