After Dark Horrorfest Adds 'From Within'
Phedon Papamichael's thriller "From Within" has been announced to be the latest horror film selection to be included in After Dark Horrorfest III's line-up of the "8 Films to Die for". Outed on Wednesday, September 3, by After Dark Films' CEO Courtney Solomon, it will be joining the other previously-selected movies, "The Broken", "Slaughter (2009)", "Perkins 14" and "The Butterfly Effect: Revelation".
Sharing his excitement upon knowing that the film starring Elizabeth Rice, Thomas Dekker, Kelly Blatz, Laura Allen, Adam Goldberg and Rumer Willis has become the fifth film on the list, producer Adrian Butchart stated, "We've been fans of the After Dark Horrorfest '8 Films to Die For' series since it blasted onto the scene two years ago. We feel that we are in great company this year since the films look to be the best yet. We are delighted to have 'From Within' take part in the latest installment."
Having been premiered at the 2008 Tribeca Film Festival back on April 25, "Within" which is scripted by Brad Keene resolves around a series of suicide occurring in a small community of Grovetown. As people around her continue to die a gruesome death, 18-year-old Lindsay goes to investigate the mystery and discovers that she is next in line. It is produced by Butchart and Chris Gibbin and co-produced by Josh Beane, while John Moshay and Bumble Ward served as executive producers.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'