After Dark Horrorfest Adds 'From Within'
Phedon Papamichael's thriller "From Within" has been announced to be the latest horror film selection to be included in After Dark Horrorfest III's line-up of the "8 Films to Die for". Outed on Wednesday, September 3, by After Dark Films' CEO Courtney Solomon, it will be joining the other previously-selected movies, "The Broken", "Slaughter (2009)", "Perkins 14" and "The Butterfly Effect: Revelation".
Sharing his excitement upon knowing that the film starring Elizabeth Rice, Thomas Dekker, Kelly Blatz, Laura Allen, Adam Goldberg and Rumer Willis has become the fifth film on the list, producer Adrian Butchart stated, "We've been fans of the After Dark Horrorfest '8 Films to Die For' series since it blasted onto the scene two years ago. We feel that we are in great company this year since the films look to be the best yet. We are delighted to have 'From Within' take part in the latest installment."
Having been premiered at the 2008 Tribeca Film Festival back on April 25, "Within" which is scripted by Brad Keene resolves around a series of suicide occurring in a small community of Grovetown. As people around her continue to die a gruesome death, 18-year-old Lindsay goes to investigate the mystery and discovers that she is next in line. It is produced by Butchart and Chris Gibbin and co-produced by Josh Beane, while John Moshay and Bumble Ward served as executive producers.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs