After Dark Horrorfest Adds 'From Within'
Phedon Papamichael's thriller "From Within" has been announced to be the latest horror film selection to be included in After Dark Horrorfest III's line-up of the "8 Films to Die for". Outed on Wednesday, September 3, by After Dark Films' CEO Courtney Solomon, it will be joining the other previously-selected movies, "The Broken", "Slaughter (2009)", "Perkins 14" and "The Butterfly Effect: Revelation".
Sharing his excitement upon knowing that the film starring Elizabeth Rice, Thomas Dekker, Kelly Blatz, Laura Allen, Adam Goldberg and Rumer Willis has become the fifth film on the list, producer Adrian Butchart stated, "We've been fans of the After Dark Horrorfest '8 Films to Die For' series since it blasted onto the scene two years ago. We feel that we are in great company this year since the films look to be the best yet. We are delighted to have 'From Within' take part in the latest installment."
Having been premiered at the 2008 Tribeca Film Festival back on April 25, "Within" which is scripted by Brad Keene resolves around a series of suicide occurring in a small community of Grovetown. As people around her continue to die a gruesome death, 18-year-old Lindsay goes to investigate the mystery and discovers that she is next in line. It is produced by Butchart and Chris Gibbin and co-produced by Josh Beane, while John Moshay and Bumble Ward served as executive producers.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed