After Dark Horrorfest Adds 'From Within'
Phedon Papamichael's thriller "From Within" has been announced to be the latest horror film selection to be included in After Dark Horrorfest III's line-up of the "8 Films to Die for". Outed on Wednesday, September 3, by After Dark Films' CEO Courtney Solomon, it will be joining the other previously-selected movies, "The Broken", "Slaughter (2009)", "Perkins 14" and "The Butterfly Effect: Revelation".
Sharing his excitement upon knowing that the film starring Elizabeth Rice, Thomas Dekker, Kelly Blatz, Laura Allen, Adam Goldberg and Rumer Willis has become the fifth film on the list, producer Adrian Butchart stated, "We've been fans of the After Dark Horrorfest '8 Films to Die For' series since it blasted onto the scene two years ago. We feel that we are in great company this year since the films look to be the best yet. We are delighted to have 'From Within' take part in the latest installment."
Having been premiered at the 2008 Tribeca Film Festival back on April 25, "Within" which is scripted by Brad Keene resolves around a series of suicide occurring in a small community of Grovetown. As people around her continue to die a gruesome death, 18-year-old Lindsay goes to investigate the mystery and discovers that she is next in line. It is produced by Butchart and Chris Gibbin and co-produced by Josh Beane, while John Moshay and Bumble Ward served as executive producers.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo